Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dog Chew Ball

by VampCat Posted 25th Oct 2006 at 11:58 PM - Updated 19th Nov 2008 at 9:25 PM by Canoodle

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 12:03 AM
Thanks Vamp I really appreciate this...now my doggies arent so robbed

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Scholar
#3 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 12:11 AM
Thanks its really great but I thought no Pets requests were allowed? Anyway, its a neat idea!

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#4 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 12:16 AM
Do you see a request posted? VC is a friend. oy

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Scholar
#5 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 12:19 AM Last edited by pacotacoplayer : 26th Oct 2006 at 12:20 AM. Reason: added quote
Quote: Originally posted by LyricLee
Do you see a request posted? VC is a friend. oy

D'oh! *smacks self on head* Excuse my stupid-ness

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Scholar
#6 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 12:33 AM Last edited by squall117 : 26th Oct 2006 at 12:39 AM.
Great work, My dogs were kinda sad cause they had no ball to play :D
Just a little question... Why is the Q-xpress option disabled?
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#7 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 1:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by squall117
Great work, My dogs were kinda sad cause they had no ball to play :D
Just a little question... Why is the Q-xpress option disabled?

The creator has the choice to not include Q-Xpress as a means to download.

DDO
Alchemist
#8 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 2:12 AM
Sweet! I was hoping people would make more pet toys since Maxis made only one for dogs, and here it is! Thanks a bunch.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 2:54 AM
Thank you, thank you. Every dog needs a ball!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 2:55 AM
does it squeak? *grin* great ball... *wheeeee*

** just my 2 cents, ignore it if you wish, rant if you must, but please use the common sense one assumes you were born with **
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 3:21 AM
Thanks, I don't know why they didn't make more toys for us, now you have come to the rescue here!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 3:43 AM
Why did cats get 3-5 toys (mouse, bird thing, scratching post, cat condo, and something I think I'm forgeting) and dogs get one? I was very disheartened to see this, my real life spoiled pup has more than just a bone! Great to see more stuff for the doggies. Now I don't need to have todlers for entertainment.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 7:40 AM
Cute Dog Chew Ball, Thank you. :D
Forum Resident
#14 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 11:04 AM
nice toy, I will download!

Life is random - expect the unexpected!
Sims 3 Creations
Scholar
#15 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 1:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daysies
The creator has the choice to not include Q-Xpress as a means to download.

I know that, I was just a little curious for the reason
Field Researcher
#16 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 3:20 PM
Whee, that really helps, thanks a bunch. It was really annoying how they favored cats! Thanks again, great work!
Test Subject
#17 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 4:18 PM
awesome! my own puppy has never been that intered in balls. or squeeky bones. but atleast we're getting some variety!

it's a very nice creation and thanks so much!

When life hands you lemons ...
use them to squirt lemon juice in the eyes of your enemy.
Scholar
#18 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 12:32 AM
Thanx! Its nice to have a little variety for the pets to play with besides just the squeaker bone.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 5:31 AM
Thank you SOO much! I have been so sad that my dogs only had a choice of one toy to play with!

~AJ~
Test Subject
#20 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 1:00 AM
I'm having a little problem with this ball. It seems to have replaced the maxismade bone and also my sim isn't able to praise or scold the dog when he/she is chewing the ball. Is it like that on purpose? Or am I doing something wrong?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 2:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tosine
I'm having a little problem with this ball. It seems to have replaced the maxismade bone and also my sim isn't able to praise or scold the dog when he/she is chewing the ball. Is it like that on purpose? Or am I doing something wrong?

I don't know why you are experiencing these issues, sorry. I have checked this and the functions you mention are all working fine, I also had another creator, a friend, check it an all was fine for him too, sorry

If anyone else has this issue, please let me know.
Test Subject
#22 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VampCat
I don't know why you are experiencing these issues, sorry. I have checked this and the functions you mention are all working fine, I also had another creator, a friend, check it an all was fine for him too, sorry

If anyone else has this issue, please let me know.

Ok, then it may be just me! I'll live with it or try to take it out and put back in or something.

Btw, it's still great to have some variety of toys for dogs so thanks a lot for this ball!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 8:50 PM
My dog loves this (and the rope) I am not having any problems with either of these items replacing the dog bone.

I also agree, I was expecting much more in terms of objects for the pets, but I knew it wouldn't be long until someone here would be making them! w00h00.

Thanks!
Test Subject
#24 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 1:50 AM
My Maxis chew bone is also missing.

Quote: Originally posted by tosine
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 2:01 PM
thanks for the ball! my real life dogs love balls so now my game is more realistic!

love is more thicker than forget/more thinner than recall
more seldom than a wave is wet/more frequent than to fail/it is most mad and moonly/and less it shall unbe
than all the sea which only/is deeper than the sea
*e e cummings*
Page 1 of 2