Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[LJ Smith Project] Blaise & Thea Harman [OLD VERSIONS]

by Iryl Posted 26th Oct 2006 at 7:12 PM - Updated 24th May 2008 at 1:37 AM by Iryl

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 8:58 PM
*mumbles* S'not Spellbinder, tis Enchantress.
Whoo Iryl, you've done it again! Next needs Rashel and Jez. *nods* And Quinn and Morgead. lol ^^
KIU!
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 9:48 PM
I remember these books and had the urge to pick them up and reread them the other week. What great memories they bring back.

You did a nice job with these two.
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 2:10 AM
Very, very lovely. Can't wait to see James & Poppy. Ohhhh and Thierry. ^_^
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 6:56 PM
I remember the night world books i still have them somewhere. I loved them although my favourite character Rowen, kestral and jade oh and lets not forget ash lol
These are very nice thanks -kirsty

My sim stories
(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 7:30 PM
Wowowowowoowowow can't wait to use 'em!!! i loved these books! Can't wait for Keller and Gallen (and Winnie 'n' Iliana) Thanky thanky soo much!
@(^o^)@
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 10:35 PM
wow! i just want to see everyone!!! these are great
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 10:11 PM
Wah! Someone else knows L.J. Smith. I really like your sims, the hair is awesome. You should do some from the Dark Visions series. I bet you'd have an interesting Kait.
Test Subject
#9 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 4:35 AM
Oh I loved LJ Smith in middle school. Whatever happened to her? *goes to look up information*
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 8:26 PM
wow ive read this i didnt know anyone would make sims out of them!!! (but i kinda guessed) good job
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 2:53 AM
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th Mar 2014 at 2:52 PM