Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ana Lucia Cortez (LOST)

by paperbackwriter Posted 27th Oct 2006 at 1:33 PM - Updated 30th Nov 2006 at 12:27 AM by paperbackwriter

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 9:51 PM
Yay! Thank you for fufilling my request...this looks very nice, but I don't think it looks very much like her. Still, good try; most of your other sims are spot-on perfect! =3

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Instructor
#3 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 11:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sunken-woglinde
Yay! Thank you for fufilling my request...this looks very nice, but I don't think it looks very much like her. Still, good try; most of your other sims are spot-on perfect! =3

I disagree. Her eyes are right on. I recognized her right away when I saw the picture, before I read the description. You've done a great job on all of the Lost cast. Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 2:36 AM
Thanks for the comments, guys.

sunken-woglinde, it was quite hard to Simify Ana Lucia, because I didn't find a decent hi-res picture of Michelle Rodriguez. Anyway, there she is. I hope you enjoy playing with her.

keirra, thanks for the compliments.
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 8:37 AM
Thank you! I couldn't make her myself and I think yours is great, the eyes are perfect, and the lips, and the nose... though I think she's got a wider jaw and cheeks, but you definitely did a great job.

Thank you very much for your Lost collection, they are all great!
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 9:39 AM
Yay~ I think it looks like her.

Moved my site (again) to -->http://free.000angels.com/schnappi/index.html
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 12:26 PM
great job on all of them. I usually don't make requests but - how about Hurly? Are you going to do the others? Did you make a lost island? I had made these people once (not as good as you - and Hurly was hard - just made him a fat sim because I don't like the fat sim mesh) and I had started a little island. I had made the caves, the black rock (which was actually very good for me- i made it a community restraunt), the hatch, the falls etc but got rid of everything, cleared out all but about 1000 downloads (had over 6000) and started getting ready for Pets. I'm glad you put Shannon and Boone in (I had made them too - I got really attached to people in the first series!)Thanks so much for making them!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 1:19 PM
Thanks for the comments.

spithead, I tried to make Hurley, but the Sim looked nothing like him. (Well, I didn't give up, I might finish him later).
And yes, I will make the Others (or at least Ben and Juliet) and also the new characters.

It's a pity that you don't have your Island anymore, it would be great to see the Black Rock. (I made an Island for me, but just for the fun, it looks anything but great :p). And speaking of Pets, have you seen the Polar Bears?
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 3:34 PM
Default great work
you did a good job on Ana Lucia

the only problem i see is that you did outstanding jobs on some others (perfect sim translations)

so that the other ones where you had a hard time, due to lack of good refrence pics or limitations of game, really shows. Its not that they are a bad job, infact its the opposite. Its just small mistakes show up more due to that your making famous people.

anywho Keep up the great work and keep tinkering with the ones that are not perfect (if your up to it)

I will be downloading teh whole set... and wait on the sim Hurly I know he wont look totally right... you can not make someone that big :\

And Finally THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
i appreciate all your hard work
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 3:57 PM
Wow, I love her! *downloads* Are you gonna make Michael and Walt anytime sooner later?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 11:44 PM
paperbackwriter - what polar bears? Hurly is hard - the one I made didn't look a whole lot like him either - please don't give up! I love Hurly - the first year people are my favorite. I usually don't keep other peoples skins (I change to some nice default replacements I got here) but I have decided to keep yours because they are so nice. And, oh yes, I forgot about Michael and Walt! We need them too! Thanks, again!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 1:39 AM
Thanks for the posts.

slurpy007. Yes, and the small mistakes on this or that Sim are more visible when you work on the whole cast of a Movie or TV Show. It's easier to compare one Sim that looks better with another that isn't so great.

Kizzmon, I will surely do Michael and Walt (the only inconvenience now is the lack of Hi-Res pictures of them, but that can be resolved).

spithead, I re-started to work on Hurley (I won't give up, and I'll send you a PM as soon as I post him here).
I'm glad to know that you'll keep these Sims . Oh, and the polar bears I told you about are here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=198663
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 8:28 PM
Great sim! I love Michelle Rodriguez and I love LOST so this is perfect. Oh yeah, are you going to make a Henry Gale sim anytime soon? That would be wicked.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 10:00 PM
Sweet.. This is great, although I've already started two Olden Day (with like early european towns and stuffs), a 'La Florida' town because I was bored and social studies was still in my brain, a bunch of families that have been put into the regular towns from maxis, ect. But I think I'll start an island too. I had been thinking about that, and it sounds GREAT! Thanks for making these charecters, and I hope I'll be able to download stuffs soon. Thanks so much! *hugs*
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 5:23 AM
Doesn't really look like her, but that is pretty much a good thing since she is, well, ugly. And annoying. And she made me quit watching LOST and start watching it again.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 7:41 AM
Thank YOU MUCH!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 2:22 AM
Wow, she's great! Possibly one of your best. Really, I was tickled pink when she died (that ounds horrible, I know.) because I hated her guts with a passion. She was so bleedin' annoying. Anyways, great job!

[B] Regards,

T.L.L.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 8:25 PM
Great job! You really captured that little experssion she always does, I knew it was her right away!