Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

12 Recolors of 2003 Lincoln Navigator *Update 31/10/2006*

by Ashen Posted 27th Oct 2006 at 1:36 PM - Updated 14th Nov 2008 at 10:47 PM by Canoodle

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 5:12 AM
Nice!
Thanks

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 5:20 AM
Thanks - these are great recolors. How about a cream/tan color - it would look good with the green interior of the truck.
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 7:27 AM
great job on the recolours ashen

ps.go here for more cars by tre zillah,nitto1320i,ect
http://sims2carsource.net/index.php...ntpage&Itemid=1
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 8:27 AM
Thank you! How about Navy blue? It's not a common color for sims cars or maybe bordeaux.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 10:10 AM
Great recolors. Thank you. I like the idea with Navy blue and bordaux. And maybe pink for all the girlies?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 10:39 AM
Thanks guys, much appreciated :D

Hmm, so tan/cream, navy blue and bordaux, plus a pink for the girlies? Will see what I can do ... though I am having trouble seeing this car as pink :D
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 12:47 PM
Great job.I have an suggestion,a darker green than stock and dark(gun metal)gray.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 12:53 PM
Great job.I have an suggestion,a darker green than stock and dark(gun metal)gray.
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 5:22 PM
black with gold!! That would be sweet! Anyway you could change the rims from stock and put some 20" 's on there? :P
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 5:27 PM
i agree with juventus-soccer!
there would be a bling-bling recolour of this truck.

VIVA MEXICO!
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 5:37 PM
black with gold!! That would be sweet! Anyway you could change the rims from stock and put some 20" 's on there? :P
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 5:37 PM
i agree with juventus-soccer!
there would be a bling-bling recolour of this truck.

VIVA MEXICO!
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 6:22 PM
I like the colors but, gotta have pink and purple, lol
Test Subject
#15 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 6:34 PM
I like the colors but, gotta have pink and purple, lol
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 7:02 PM
GREAT Recolors! Thank you so much for your hard work

Want some CARS? Need CARS? Visit www.sims2carsource.net and choose from a HUGE variety!
Want to play GAMES? Visit www.trezillah.com and join hundreds playing tons of great games for FREE!

Please don't upload creations to the exchange, or any other sites without permission!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 4:35 PM
Thanks guys again, and sorry for the wait but am really sick Darn winter.

Anyways, the black - gold issue - first of all what precisley would that be, ie, what combination - black with a gold stripe, be specific. The problem is I need to know in order to try and see if I can do it. The recol is done thanks to a pattern but how that pattern envelops the car to give us the color is the problem (like on the school bus we've had) so I need to know what exactly is it that you want
Test Subject
#18 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 7:17 PM Last edited by Lightor : 31st Oct 2006 at 7:24 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Ashen
...the black - gold issue - first of all what precisley would that be, ie, what combination - black with a gold stripe, be specific. The problem is I need to know in order to try and see if I can do it. The recol is done thanks to a pattern but how that pattern envelops the car to give us the color is the problem (like on the school bus we've had) so I need to know what exactly is it that you want

I'm not sure exactly what Juventus-soccer meant but I have seen Navigator's with black exterior and gold trim (grill, rims, etc.) which looked quite nice.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 11:49 AM
Thanks for the great recolors.
Forum Resident
#20 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 10:13 PM
Cheers Ashen, very nice re-sprays! - thanks for sharing!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 10:28 PM
Thank you for the great recolors!
Test Subject
#22 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 12:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ashen
Thanks guys again, and sorry for the wait but am really sick Darn winter.

Anyways, the black - gold issue - first of all what precisley would that be, ie, what combination - black with a gold stripe, be specific. The problem is I need to know in order to try and see if I can do it. The recol is done thanks to a pattern but how that pattern envelops the car to give us the color is the problem (like on the school bus we've had) so I need to know what exactly is it that you want

i mean like a normal black and a gold color insead of the chrome color that the truck has.

VIVA MEXICO!
Test Subject
#23 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 1:15 AM
Thank you
Inventor
#24 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 1:32 AM
Thanks for the great recolors, I love this car and you've made some great colors for it.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 12:12 AM
Excellent recolors, thank you very much!

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law!
Page 1 of 2