Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Four "tabby fur" replacements for unusual colours

by Strange_girl Posted 27th Oct 2006 at 6:07 PM - Updated 19th Nov 2008 at 10:50 PM by Canoodle

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 10:15 PM
Thank you for those!

I prefer normal tabbies to neon ones as well.

Paladins/SimWardrobes downloads: https://simfileshare.net/folder/87849/
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 10:23 PM
Will these change the color icons for the things they replace? For example, on the top where you choose the furcolor, will the neon button look the same and it will just look tabby when picked, or will a new color icon replace it?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 10:05 AM
Wooow, these skins look sooo great!! They really do! It makes the cat so much more realistic! Love them! But is it possible to make the skins so they don't replace the maxis skins?
Field Researcher
#5 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 2:36 PM
I agree... I don't mind the others, but I would prefer a light tabby that didn't replace the purple fur. Other than that, nice!

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 12:05 AM
I would also perfer that the purple fur wasn't replaced. Is there at the very least another fake color that could be replaced?

As far as unnatural colors go, purple is the least offensive to me.
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 6:50 AM
how did you do that i would like to redo the stars to moons on dogs.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 10:28 PM
THANK GOD...or YOU!!!

I hate the idea of tye dyed animals, just rubs me wrong.....

What was it like to see
The face of your own stability
Suddenly look away
Leaving you with the dead and hopeless?
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 3:16 AM
Beautiful replacement! Especially the ear's skin, really detailed. Have you ever considered making replacements for every fur style? :D
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 5:59 AM
very kool ;more realistic which is much better in my opinion!!!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 5:38 AM
Do these colors come with the tabby markings or, do they come as regular solid colors?
I would prefer solid colors over ones with tabby marking added because, I like to work with colors on cats so, having tabby markings would make things very difficult.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 8:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Spirit Fox
Do these colors come with the tabby markings or, do they come as regular solid colors?
I would prefer solid colors over ones with tabby marking added because, I like to work with colors on cats so, having tabby markings would make things very difficult.

These are tabby skins. They come with the tabby markings.
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 12:57 PM
I really love them they are so cute better to make a tabby then a cat who looks like it came out from a crazy cartoon
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 11:05 AM
They are so realistic! GOOD JOB.
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 10:29 AM
Thx!I haven't started to play with them yet or log onto sims 2 yet
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 10:30 AM
But they are great!