Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Coffee Shop Accessories

by BillySIMS139 Posted 28th Oct 2006 at 4:09 PM - Updated 22nd Mar 2009 at 7:26 PM by BillySIMS139 : requesting mesh from creator

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 9:17 PM
I love the coffee shop accessories, but I'm curious about the half-wall appearing in your screen cap! Is that an actual half-wall, or is it a counter? If it IS a half-wall, is there somewhere I can get it??
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 10:25 PM
I love this so badly. My favourite business is coffeeshops and I'm so happy right now because I have more stuff to add to my sim coffeeshop. Really, I am especially happy. Thank you!

Check out my journal for helpful tips for creating Buy & Build Mode stuff for TS2!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 12:31 AM
Half walls in 'Nightlife' expansion pack
Quote: Originally posted by averna13
I love the coffee shop accessories, but I'm curious about the half-wall appearing in your screen cap! Is that an actual half-wall, or is it a counter? If it IS a half-wall, is there somewhere I can get it??

The half wall comes with the 'Nightlife' expansion pack. I totally forgot! I was thinking it was standard. It's difficult to keep track of things like that when you have all the EPs. Thanks for asking. My reasoning for making wallpaper instead of placing it on a counter is that -for me- it allows the use of any counter behind the half wall. I also don't have to make recolors of every single counter. The wall paper is "complete". So, if you place it on a full wall you will see the exact wallpaper that is in the background image, but with coffee bins at the bottom.

Let me know if you use any of my recolors in a story, video, etc. I'd like to see it!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 2:30 PM
Yay, I'm so glad you made these! These accessories will come in very useful for my story =)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 6:32 PM
Hurry! Retail Sims Is Open Again! Go Get The Meshes Now!

Let me know if you use any of my recolors in a story, video, etc. I'd like to see it!
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 4:13 AM
PC-Sims is no longer open. I checked the Sims2Graveyard files for the cereal box, and it's not there. Any other suggestions where I might be able to find it? Thank you for your wonderful creations
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 4:08 AM
Default smithycpl
Quote: Originally posted by rajenny
PC-Sims is no longer open. I checked the Sims2Graveyard files for the cereal box, and it's not there. Any other suggestions where I might be able to find it? Thank you for your wonderful creations

It just so happens that the creator of the mesh "smithycpl" has posted items right here at MTS2. I e-mailed a request to have the mesh posted by this creator. I received this message "smithycpl has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space." So, you may want to try as well. Hopefully one of us can 'make first contact'. Good luck!