Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Creepy Graveyard Above / Secret Underground House Below

by bootsbrisket Posted 28th Oct 2006 at 5:47 PM - Updated 29th Oct 2006 at 1:32 AM by bootsbrisket

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 7:43 AM
Excellent
Fantastic work! perfect for my creatures of the night! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 7:59 AM
i.. LOVE.. this..
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 8:08 AM
W W!

I dont usually comment on lots, and I havent played with Vampires since nightlight first came out.. but I think I will make some vamps now just for this lot! Thanks, great work!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 9:07 AM
Awesome job bootsbrisket ! It is a lot and a build-set
Thank you very much !

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 10:33 AM
Great, this is what I call imaginative!
Can't wait to play this in game :D
Instructor
#7 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 11:29 AM Last edited by knightguy82 : 29th Oct 2006 at 12:59 PM. Reason: was gonna say the lot wasnt working but then i noticed i dont have pets installed "yet" hehe
oh lovely tho i think i'll see if i can change it to a Commuity lot then i can have a graveyard an a potions shop http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=188471 http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=145882 http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=169139 http://www.sims2workshop.com/viewtopic.php?p=1177#1177 tho if you download them they need to be enabled for OFB shelfs an be placed on Commuity lots

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Alchemist
#8 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 12:42 PM
Sweet! This is so cool for my dark natured sims who would fancy living in a cemetery! ^^ Btw I love your site too

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Instructor
#9 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 2:19 PM
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 5:51 PM
Amazing, Just what my city needed! A good graveyard

Thank you!
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 6:11 PM Last edited by tanginan : 29th Oct 2006 at 6:56 PM.
...like...umm...wow...

visited your site...like...um...euww...very imaginative...your sims neighbourhoods must be interestingly weirdly creepy! my sim might like to visit... but to live in it? um..like...hmmm...the jury is out...permanently.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 7:14 PM
WOW! Thanks!

WOW. I wish reality was this real.
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 3:29 AM
Shyte. I think I'm gonna have nightmares playing this lot.

In other words, AWESOME work.

Xelas Winterdream
Supreme Master of Doing Things at the Rate of Planets Evolving Intelligent Lifeform
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 9:17 AM
This is awesome. Reminds me of Spike's crypt on Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 6:45 AM
Boots, you've rocked my sim's world yet again. I've been trying to do this sort of lot for ages and always manage to just make a mess and get all frustrated which leads to me just deleting the lot. THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS!
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 9:56 PM
Could You Tell Me How You Did This? Like maybe a Tutorial You Used?
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 1:23 AM
This is exactly what I have been looking for but unfortunately when I try to install it I get told that "Some Expansion Pack data is missing" even though I have University installed & patched. Any ideas on what I should do?

<(O..O)>
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 12:03 PM
This is amazing. No chance of a non-Pets version, is there? I don't have, nor do I want, Pets... but I'd love to have it in my game. I know it's a long-shot, but I had to ask. Either way, AMAZING!

We the unknowing, led by the unwilling, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have been doing so much with so little for so long that now we are able to do anything with nothing.
Test Subject
#19 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 7:26 PM
I love it! and I love you'r site... I just can't find it... Im looking thru the links
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 5th May 2007 at 8:31 AM Last edited by Legolasgurl : 16th May 2007 at 4:29 AM.
this is awesome! i wish i had pets and OFB to download it =(
are the trees base are ofb and pets?
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 1:58 AM
Awsome Lot!
Props for the hidden stairway/basement/crypt thing!
I have no idea how to make a practical basement, and it is always nice to see the extra effert put in to make the lot that much better.
Keep up the good work!

And they were forced to eat Sir Robin's minstrils. And there was much rejoicing . . . yay
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 4:08 AM
This is just perfect, I love this lot, it's playable and very functional for my vamps. Doesn't look out of place either (as castles would...), every real life suburb has a creepy abandoned graveyard or two!

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
- Mark Twain
Test Subject
#23 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 1:45 PM
This is great but does it have any chance of working on The Sims 2 base game? I don't have any expansions but I'd love to use this, even if some of the objects don't show up.
Test Subject
#24 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 10:56 PM
wow this is great! Is there any way u can make this base game compatible? ^^
Theorist
#25 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 5:32 PM
Wow! This is great! This calls for a few new Sims with some emo kids. Maybe even The Addams Family! ;D

Quote: Originally posted by anissa
W W!

I dont usually comment on lots, and I havent played with Vampires since nightlight first came out.. but I think I will make some vamps now just for this lot! Thanks, great work!

I can never get my Sims to become vampires. I can never find any to bite them. D;
What the hell am I doing wrong, now?

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Page 1 of 2