Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Swahili" End Table

by -NYX- Posted 30th Oct 2006 at 9:38 PM - Updated 9th Sep 2008 at 2:39 AM by -NYX-

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#2 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 10:21 PM
Ooh that looks nice, NYX! It's so classic and I really like the pattern and wood texture.

Please don't forget to include the poly count in your post too.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 10:42 PM Last edited by -NYX- : 31st Oct 2006 at 11:56 PM.
Thanks fanseelamb. I was so busy trying to figure out why my attachments weren't loading, I completely forgot about the poly count .... added it now.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 7:26 AM
Good work

*´")
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Wil-Redfern*¨)¸;*
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 11:11 AM
Thank you for sharing, everything is looking really good in my game.
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#6 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 1:08 AM
Very nice stuff. I'd appreciate it if you actually zoomed in a bit more on some of the closeups, so we can really see your textures/work. (Screenshots 101 if you're having problems with that)

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Field Researcher
#7 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 12:58 PM
Beautiful =D

“How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.” -- Oscar Wilde
Find me on: Facebook Xbox Live: Aceofblue