Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cheap Monday - Slim Outfits for Women

by kanno Posted 30th Oct 2006 at 11:45 PM - Updated 5th Jul 2009 at 5:52 PM by kanno

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 11:14 PM
Awsome, ive been looking for these everywhere!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 11:26 PM
Hey You're welcome It's the first thing I ever made and I'm so glad MTS2 approved me. I'll remember you as the one who made my first comment when I'll become a shining star! ahah I'm joking.
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 11:30 PM
I love Cheap Monday (and really, really wish I could get them in the states!) and I love your outfits. Great work!
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 12:26 AM
i wish i could download it through Q-Xpress, but it says it is not an option =(( Otherwise, now I cant download it.

THE SiMS 2 ROCKS!
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 12:28 AM
Skinny jeans! Yay! Thanks for this. I'm sick of all the pants in the game.. kept wearing dresses!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 12:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GlamSimmy
i wish i could download it through Q-Xpress, but it says it is not an option =(( Otherwise, now I cant download it.

Sorry, I didn't think people would need Q-X for this little download. I have fixed this now, but for the moment the window doesn't show the Q-X link. I'll come back later, and if it still doesn't show, I will delete this rar file and upload a new one so you'll be able to re-download it.

Sorry!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 1:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kanno
Hey You're welcome It's the first thing I ever made and I'm so glad MTS2 approved me. I'll remember you as the one who made my first comment when I'll become a shining star! ahah I'm joking.

This looks great for a first try! Good Job!!

♥ :) LJ
Forum Resident
#9 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 2:05 AM
Very cool... I really like the shirts! Could you make them as tops (please!)? Either way, very nice job.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 3:10 AM
very nice outfits! congrats on first creation, and thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 9:30 AM
Cool! Now my sims can wear them,too! (I got mine in Barcelona^^)
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 11:31 AM
It's really beautiful!
Could u make it for teens also?

x
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 12:29 PM
Cheap Monday is a Swedish brand and they are quite modern here. Anyway, thanks for sharing, they look really great!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 2:23 PM Last edited by kanno : 2nd Nov 2006 at 2:51 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by flyingpigeon
Very cool... I really like the shirts! Could you make them as tops (please!)? Either way, very nice job.
OUps ! these tops are longer than the maxis ones. I will have to edit their meshes if I want to... But I'll try...

Otherwise, thanks to all of you! I'm very happy you like them, that's encouraging me to make more stuff!

Quote: Originally posted by <iAMellieSWEETY>
This looks great for a first try! Good Job!!
Well, actually, I already pratice a little with the sims 1 ahahah. But it was 3 years ago. But I already have many skills with photoshop, I use this program a lot for editing pictures, etc.

Quote: Originally posted by jeno_
Cheap Monday is a Swedish brand and they are quite modern here. Anyway, thanks for sharing, they look really great!
Yeah, I know it's a swedish brand! But as far as I'm concern, I didn't know the success it could have in others country. However, it's very nice many of you know it!

Quote: Originally posted by MauX
It's really beautiful!
Could u make it for teens also?
DOn't worry, I was already preparing that!
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 2:56 PM
yay ive had a probablem getting to like the skinny jeans i think they look funny and i keep seeing the like punk emo girls wearing skinny jeans probably not that brand but the same style and im always like those look so weird but i really like these, maybe their starting to grow on me and one day ill throw out on my flaires and bell bottoms lmao! thanks for these they look great glad your making them for teens! there isnt enough scene emo punk all that kinda stuff trendy clothes for teens. <3

Just and ordinary girl on a never ending road trip.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 4:44 PM
=P cool =]

I already had the cheap monday from BoutiqueEmily.net, but those are soo good too =]

I had 3 Cheap Monday in real =]]
In France it's a famous brand! Lot of people wear it ;]

Have a good time !
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 5:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by x0o0x
I had 3 Cheap Monday in real =]]
In France it's a famous brand! Lot of people wear it ;]

hehe you're like me!! fine to found french users here!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 8:09 PM
These are amazing.J'adore! xD
Love it cant wait for the teen one!
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 9:30 PM
Default Holy Thankness
YES! You don't know how long I have been waiting for someone to make skinny jeans, I love wearing skinny jeans and now my sims can to! I am so exicted! Thannnnk you soooo much! I can't wait for you to make even more stylish clothes!
Test Subject
#20 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 9:31 PM
So so cute! I wuv them!

Drummer Boys Rock My Socks
Field Researcher
#21 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 5:41 AM
I have never heard of this brand but I think I'll look it up!
These are awesome for your first go!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 11:42 AM
The tops are nice too, thanks.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 1:54 PM
These outfits are so original, well done!

La la la...
I am just a random, messy girl in a random, messy world...
Test Subject
#24 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 8:04 PM
Yay! Cheap Mondays! Ive got 2 pairs of my own and they ROCK! Thanks for making them! Did you all know its a swedish brand? No? ..Well now you do! :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 9:38 PM Last edited by kanno : 4th Nov 2006 at 9:52 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Vikivaki
Yay! Cheap Mondays! Ive got 2 pairs of my own and they ROCK! Thanks for making them! Did you all know its a swedish brand? No? ..Well now you do! :D

Yeah, I know that, I've already say it in another comment !
(I think I should mention it's a swedish brand in the thread itself, or people will remind me million times ^_^)

Anyway, thanx to all of you! I begin to like MTS2 community. Stay tuned, next upload will come soon!! (hihihi I'm talking like I sell CDs)
Page 1 of 2