Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Mesh: TresVisions Retro Front Door

by zookini Posted 31st Oct 2006 at 1:59 AM - Updated 9th Jan 2007 at 12:07 AM by zookini

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 2:13 AM
an awesome door zook, and congrats on your 1 year anniversary!!

Do not post my creations anywhere unless you have my permission

Check out my website!
Scholar
#3 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 2:35 AM Last edited by pacotacoplayer : 31st Oct 2006 at 2:43 AM.
Congrats on the 1 year anniversary...its not the 31st yet though :P

Anyway, the doors are neat! Nothing too complicated, just plain, simple, awsomeness

btw, for some reason I cant rate the download. How come??

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 2:38 AM
Thanks guys! Paco I'll be busy tomorrow so I'd figure I'd upload it tonight. Only three hours till so
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 2:40 AM
WOW ! ! ! These are great! Thanks !
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 2:46 AM
Oh man, these are absolutely beautiful! My favorite neighborhood to play is covered in mid-century houses, and these will be so much better than the painted version of this style that I've been using! Could there someday be a vertical version of the glass design? My uncle's house used to have a door like that and I always thought it looked so cool. These are great, though, thank you!
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 2:46 AM
Yeah these are nice especially in a house with lots of plants and a huge garden outside!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 4:47 AM
WOW.. It brings back memories of my Aunt home many years ago. I love it as those where the good old days.
Thank you for sharing,
Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Mad Poster
#9 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 5:49 AM
useful and nice as usual

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Alchemist
#10 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 6:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pacotacoplayer
I cant rate the download. How come??

Mod the sims 2 discontinued rating downloads for now.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 6:26 AM
Thanks Zookini, it is perfect for any modern home also

Please dont request anything to be made, but I dont mind suggestions/ideas. :)
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 7:24 AM
Its cool, looks like that bedroom furniture in GLS

*´")
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Wil-Redfern*¨)¸;*
Field Researcher
#13 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 8:13 AM
Looks great - thanks
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 11:15 AM
Thats cool thanks
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 1:56 PM
Love the door! Retro styles seem to be taking over my neighborhood and this will fit right in! :-) Thanks!

love is more thicker than forget/more thinner than recall
more seldom than a wave is wet/more frequent than to fail/it is most mad and moonly/and less it shall unbe
than all the sea which only/is deeper than the sea
*e e cummings*
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Test Subject
#17 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 2:32 PM
I can't wait to see more like this. Vey neat.
Forum Resident
#18 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 2:41 PM Last edited by flyingpigeon : 31st Oct 2006 at 8:02 PM.
Ooh... now this is nice. I know I've said it before, but I'm addicted to your build sets . Thanks Zook!

Edit: What? I made your thank-you list? Awww.... thanks :D.
Instructor
#19 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 9:46 PM
Thanks this is very cool, great work!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 10:35 PM
Takes me back to my childhood. Yeah, I'm that old... :-(

Happy Anniversary!

The universe lies before you on the floor, in the air, in the mysterious bodies of your dancers, in your mind. From this voyage no one returns poor or weary.

- Agnes De Mille
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 12:06 PM
Same here StarStuff - I'm that old. *lol* I've been waiting on these to show up for download! It looks wonderful, and the color options are great.

Can I just ask for some clairification? You say the mesh can't be redistributed, but we're allowed to use your build items in our homes that we share. Is this a no-no with this door now?

Thank you!
hannah
Forum Resident
#22 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 5:27 PM
Lovely door. (No matching windows???? - Hint, hint)

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Field Researcher
#23 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 6:59 PM
These look really great. Occasionally I get a bug to build houses with that retro 70's/80's feel and this door will help immensely. I hope they look as good in my game as they do in your pictures! :-)
Scholar
Original Poster
#24 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 8:24 PM
Thanks all, it makes it seem much more worthwhile SeasonofTheWitch, I forgot, I should probably clarify myself. It can be uploaded with lots, just don't put the mesh on a different website

If there are any other questions about this, there is a more detailed description of my policies on my profile page near the top.

eedgan, Matching windows would be great, but I don't really know what they should look like. If you want to help with design, go ahead and PM me
Mad Poster
#25 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 10:19 PM
Congrats, mines on the 16th of July, I think, and great door!!!

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Page 1 of 2