Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

5 recolors of Seomi's pixie cut for females

by marie_fay Posted 1st Nov 2006 at 4:51 PM - Updated 2nd Nov 2006 at 4:50 PM by marie_fay

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 6:32 AM
ohh wow!!
this is amazing, seriously.
i love them, beautiful, and great work.
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 1:12 AM
I agree.. beautiful! ;]
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 6:21 AM
the detail on these is gorgeous! could you make them for males as well or is that too much work? i've never done any meshes or recolors so i don't know...
Instructor
#5 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 12:52 AM
These are lovely, even if they're just recolors of an existing texture. You did well on the recolors, and now you've introduced me to this Seomi fellow's site. xD
Thanks for these. I love having twenty-billion different colors for hair. I NEVER want to of my sims to look the same again. xD
Before I learned about custom content, I had a bit of trouble of entire neighborhoods looking the same. ^^;''
These are wonderful. My simmies were just looking for something like this.
Excuse my bizarre sentence-making... If that's what it was called.. What do you call making sentences? Forming sentences? Oh, I don't know... xX;''

Uhm, to put it shortly, thanks for putting these up; they're lovely.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 3:38 PM
Nice, very much appreciated, thanks!
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 6:50 PM
Very nice...except you can't get the mesh, now.