Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Firescreens - modified screen meshes - Updated Feb 23, 2007

by Reyn Posted 2nd Nov 2006 at 9:27 PM - Updated 8th May 2007 at 5:03 AM by Reyn : Updated File

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 9:30 PM
Oooh!!! Yummy!! Thank you :D
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 10:40 PM
You are most welcome!

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 10:53 PM
really nice,Thanx a bunch, I hope more are to come.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 11:14 PM
they are really pretty, I love the little things that make simmies homes seem more realistic. thanks.

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 1:00 AM
Nice. Excellent idea.
Alchemist
#7 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 2:46 AM
Wow. Your screens are great for more realistic at home. I like the first screen.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 4:57 AM
What an excellent idea. I came here searching for fire screens today and these are perfect!
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 6:33 AM
Are they flammable?
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 7:21 AM
Thank you very much for the firescreens.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 9:35 AM
These look great, I love that you used the original screens, that way they fit in so well with my mainly Maxis furnished homes.

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Inventor
Original Poster
#12 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 1:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dan&Sha
Are they flammable?

You know, I'm not sure. I so rarely have anything catch fire anyway that I didn't check. I do know that you can build a fire through them - looks a little odd, but...

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 11:20 PM
ty!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 12:30 AM
Wow, this is a great idea...you have a mighty brain....

[URL = [url] http://www.thesimsresource.com/profiles/view.php?mid=137690] [/ url] My Space voldaan Sims 2 downloads ...[/ URL]

[url = http://www.missingstudios.com/sig.html] http://www.missingstudios.com/ms/signaturegenerator/finished/mysig_740754622.jpg [/ url]
Field Researcher
#15 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 1:03 AM
Fantastic idea and executed very well. Thank you, thank you!
Forum Resident
#16 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 9:35 PM
so awesome!!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 12:30 AM
This is a cool little detail. Thanks.

[COLOR=DarkRed][I]I think that the only real way to be hypocrisy free is to stand up for nothing…and I’d rather deal with sometimes being a hypocrite than wake up one day, prostrate in my own apathy.
. *Me*
Field Researcher
#18 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 6:58 PM
oh thank you, i was always thinking of something like this! thats what i neede for my mansion! thanks so much!
Test Subject
#19 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 5:25 AM
Thank you! I didn't know I needed them til I saw them here
Is the updated file in the first rar or only the second rar?
Inventor
Original Poster
#20 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 11:04 PM
Just the second - I think - I'd have to check, to be honest.

Test Subject
#21 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 2:41 AM
This is awesome! Glad I found it ^-* Thanks for sharing
Instructor
THANKS POST
#22 Old 8th Oct 2010 at 5:51 AM
Very happy I found these! I love screens but hardly ever use them in-game because they pretty much just serve to, well, screen stuff... which can look great in pictures but can be a hassle to play around, since I like my rooms to be open and accessible. These smaller firescreens will make great accents. Cheers!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#23 Old 27th Dec 2013 at 12:31 PM
These are nice looking.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 6:03 AM
Really love touches like this. It makes a home so - - homey! Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 2:54 AM
Thank-you!