Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Puff Sleave Dress for Girls *New Mesh*

by animera Posted 3rd Nov 2006 at 2:14 PM - Updated 13th Oct 2008 at 12:58 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 2:46 PM
very nice set!! Thanks for these

Visit Sims 2 World sometimes if you like.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 2:55 PM
These are adorable, Thank you for sharing your hard work.
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 4:08 PM
those are very spiffy <3 thanks a lot
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 4:17 PM
Awesome, I love them! very cute!

I wanted a picture here soo picture a picture!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 4:49 PM
i love i downloaded ! woo hoo

Please comment on my stuff:)
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 7:19 PM
These are so cute thank you very much!
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 7:36 PM
Very good work!
I don't like the first one, it's a bit too dark - but the other dresses are great!
Instructor
#9 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 9:57 PM
Great mesh! Your colorngs look wonderful!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 11:31 PM
I love the mesh and that's a very good selection of recolors (especially the pink one, love pink). Thank you so much. ^_^
Field Researcher
#11 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 12:06 AM
really, really cute! thanks so much for sharing them!!!

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Field Researcher
#12 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 1:02 AM
Great new mesh for little girls. I get so bored with the ones just based on Maxis stuff so I don't usually get clothes for kids. These look really good. Thanks.
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 5:15 AM
Oh this is a cute mesh, thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 1:21 PM
They're gorgeous! Thank you so much.

Out of curiousity where did you get all those hair downloads from? They're very cool.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 3:38 PM
Number 1 - 6's hair is all from http://www.peggysims2.net/index.htm - most of them are donation meshes.

Number 7 is from http://www.xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/hair/hair40.htm - with my own recolor to go with the dress.

Thanx for all the nice msg's.

**No Requests**
Field Researcher
#16 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 6:43 AM
This is not showing up in my game (University). It looks like it was made in Pets Bodyshop, which means it may not work unless one has the Pets expansion.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 7:10 AM
Hey FLChicago - i have noticed the problem with Pets, and i have unloaded it. I am working on fixing the problem. I only found out about the Pets bugs last night.

I am so sorry for the inconvenice!!!

**No Requests**
Test Subject
#18 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 1:36 AM
I only have university (no pets or family fun stuff) and these show up perfect in BS, I still need to test in game though.
These are just what my sims needed, thanks a bunch!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 9:46 PM
woot woot ^^ I'm so happy I didn't delete these files when I found out they didn't work for me because I only had uni and nightlife.... but now that I have pets they show up... yayy.... thanks

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Forum Resident
#20 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 2:34 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 23rd May 2016 at 11:24 PM
My little girls really like these dresses! Thank you :-)