Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Clean CAS with improved lighting for content creators.

by alkaloid Posted 3rd Nov 2006 at 8:46 PM - Updated 12th Sep 2007 at 1:37 AM by alkaloid

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 8:16 PM
cool! Extremely handy, Thank You And I love what your model with the long brown hair is wearing (the one next to the mirror) It's beautiful! :D

Can't install .rar files? I recommend: Sim File Maid 2

Imma Scene_Core_Dinosawr_x
Instructor
#3 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 10:04 AM
Thank you so much. I so needed this last week. Just in time for another update tho.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 10:09 AM
Very clean, me likes... Thanks!

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 9:03 PM
Great! I can definitely use this for when I clean out my Downloads.
I really should stop downloading so many clothes and hairs.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 6:07 PM
Very Clean & White Indeed.
A little bit boring though.
Try adding some clean white furniture.

Hate the player...not the game. :)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 2:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simchic997

Why are you critting an intentionally boring design by saying that it's boring?
Field Researcher
#8 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 9:48 PM
It looks very nice.
But I mean that even though it is "boring" it should still have something other than a blank white room.
It is not negativity- just giving a tip.

Hate the player...not the game. :)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 5:27 PM
Thank you for this! I for one, can really appreciate the lack of clutter on this CAS set! It might just save my pc from yet another nervous breakdown! :D

www.derianhouse.co.uk This site is for Derian House Children's Hospice. They give top quality care 24 hours a day/365 days a year, to children who have terminal and life threatening/shortening conditions.
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 5:04 AM
thanks, i like this for it's emptyiness
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 6:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simchic997

its a template
Instructor
#12 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 11:09 PM
This looks fantastic, but when I tried installing it and the suggested hiders from Windkeeper, I ended up with a screen full of Maxis flowers (and with a visible hanging light in the CAS screen, too). I tried it in a clean game (nothing in downloads except the Windkeeper files and the CAS file), and got the same results. I'm running all EPs up through Seasons and FFS/GLS/H&M. Have not tried your CAS package without the hiders or the hiders without your CAS package.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 1:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by akatonbo
This looks fantastic, but when I tried installing it and the suggested hiders from Windkeeper, I ended up with a screen full of Maxis flowers (and with a visible hanging light in the CAS screen, too). I tried it in a clean game (nothing in downloads except the Windkeeper files and the CAS file), and got the same results. I'm running all EPs up through Seasons and FFS/GLS/H&M. Have not tried your CAS package without the hiders or the hiders without your CAS package.

...huh.

I didn't bother reinstalling my CAS after I had a hard disk crash, but I will do so and get back to you about it. Perhaps the CAS only works with the game configuration I had when I made it? Or maybe it doesn't like Seasons?
Instructor
#14 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 2:18 PM
I suppose Seasons is a possible issue. I haven't played with the base game starter (don't usually make anything for which it would be important) to examine the issue.

Shall I mess with it any more in my clean game? (I might anyway, just to see the results of using the different files by themselves, but I've been busy with a massive Body Shop content deleting/sorting/creating/editing/downloading spree.)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 1:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by akatonbo
I suppose Seasons is a possible issue. I haven't played with the base game starter (don't usually make anything for which it would be important) to examine the issue.

Shall I mess with it any more in my clean game? (I might anyway, just to see the results of using the different files by themselves, but I've been busy with a massive Body Shop content deleting/sorting/creating/editing/downloading spree.)

No, don't bother. I had the same problem in Seasons. :/ Thank you for pointing out the problem to me, though.
Instructor
#16 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 5:50 AM
Ooh, darn. Shall have to see if HP's similar one wants to work for me, but I liked the look of the greys in yours better.

Thanks for having a look at it for me, though.
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th May 2008 at 5:51 AM
i was looking for something just like this. thanks... but just to let u know i have all expansions and it works perfectly fine. no problem with seasons
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 6:10 AM
and Hysterical Paroxysm made one just like this, all white and no furniture, and yours was up here first... yet she was the one who got the picked upload..
huh.
Maybe for brightness in the room?
But if I download either one, I want you to know it'll be this one
Oh wait, I have Seasons installed, LOL

ENTJ