Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Matte Lipstick

by MissSimGameFan Posted 4th Nov 2006 at 5:31 AM - Updated 8th Nov 2006 at 7:04 PM by MissSimGameFan

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 11:32 AM
Were is the hairstyle in the picture from ?????
Forum Resident
#3 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 12:22 PM
Tatti 1993: It is nice to say "Thank You" and leave a comment about the persons work before you ask them questions about their model.

well anyway, Very nice I love them Your new lipstick and lipgloss ranges are really pretty, Thanks! :D

Can't install .rar files? I recommend: Sim File Maid 2

Imma Scene_Core_Dinosawr_x
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 6:31 PM
Well Ill be sure to say thank you 3 times because Id love to see the whole model uploaded! Shes Beautiful!! The lipstick is wonderful along with the whole makeup look!? Would it be possible to upload her and links to the rest of her customs?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 9:54 PM
Wow, thanks everyone! I unfortunetly didn't save the model, I just put her together in CAS to model the makeup then I quite the game. Sorry. But I could remake her in bodyshop. The hair is from Sims 2 Sisters but the webite doesn't seem to be there anymore. The eye's are enayla's, the skin is louis', Lin edition. The eyeshadow, eyelashes, and eyebrows are helaene's.
Space Pony
#6 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 10:31 PM
Very nice makeup range, got them all :D

Oh, and btw....Sim2Sisters is now a featured artist at TSR and have their own "minisite" there - http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/sims2sisters/ :D

If at first you DO succeed, try not to look so astonished!
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 9:08 PM
hehe. crushed up pearls. >____>
These lips are so beautiful Thank you :D