Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

City Houses Part 1

by khakidoo Posted 4th Nov 2006 at 11:59 AM - Updated 9th Nov 2006 at 1:49 AM by khakidoo

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 9:02 AM
Simple but effective! Nice job

Retired from Simming
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 9:57 AM
Very good house indeed. They seem to small for my families though, but very good work ^^

Im worth your attention
Mad Poster
#4 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 12:26 PM
khakidoo, your houses a always more beautiful,
Thank you

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 1:42 PM
Love this house. I have never used the TCE true...when they are unselectable do they make decisions on their own and when you finally enter the house they have also lived as long as the family you are playing.....or does time stand still for the second family?
Twink
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 2:21 PM
Oh my goshh!! I love these houses! I once tried making on myself..meh. This is gorgeous I've beeen waiting for someone to make one of these...
THANKS SOO MUCH!
Emilie

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.

Click here if you love me ;) or if u just wanna click here :D
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 10:45 PM
Thanks you guys

Twink: they make decisions on their own if free will is set to on, (usually bad ones). I'm not sure about time standing still because when I play the actual sims I usually keep "aging off" and then tell them when to grow up (also with the TCE true options)

Subtle In Spades
Field Researcher
#8 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 11:58 PM
Very nice home(s)
Thanks for sharing

ılı.------Volume------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
► Play ▌▌ Pause ■ Stop