Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

African Tribal Set - MESH

by WindBlower Posted 4th Nov 2006 at 12:18 PM - Updated 4th Nov 2006 at 10:14 PM by WindBlower

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 12:35 PM
Thank you for the African Tribal Set - MESH.
Instructor
#3 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 12:47 PM
Hi WindBlower The stuff looks great, thanks you! I just have a question, didn't install yet just got them :D: the rugs are Maxis recolors or extra meshes? (only the basegame required, this confused me)

Yes, I am serious though I'm not serious at all. I'm serious about this!
Even the joker can be deadly serious...
Wichtig ist, was hinten raus kommt!
Entscheidend daran ist, wie?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 12:52 PM
Looks very nice !
thank you WindBlower

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 1:13 PM
Thank you All!

Dear Khaibit

If I understand everything correct (wondering still hehe) Then it is a totally new mesh, with one maxis recolor texture. I only have the Base game and NightLife installed (even thou I have Universitet and the Extra packs - My computer can't handle all the different things i work with -heh-)
So I think they should work okay with only base game, as well as the other packs.
Unless the packs coding is using the rugs numbers and such.

Have a lovely day
Sincerely,
WindBlower
Forum Resident
#6 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 6:21 PM
Looks very nice.

Just a note: Tigers originate from the Asian sub-continent. The only tigers in Africa are in the zoo! (African animals hunted for their skins - lion, cheetah, leopard, zebra, and an assortment of buck species - just in case you want do some recolors.)

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Instructor
#7 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WindBlower
If I understand everything correct (wondering still hehe)

hehe, noiw I'm wondering, too

Ok, Windblower, next try: did you recolor the Maxis rugs (or clone them) when creating your rugs? If I understood you correctly you did... am unsure...

The reasons why I ask:
If you cloned the Nightlife rugs you should update your "Expansion / Stuff Packs Required" to inform downloader correctly about the requirements to use your meshes/ let them show up in their games... clearer now? :D

Now it's time to install a bundle of DLs... (BTW, what happend to your Halloween meshes? Couldn't I just find them?)

Greetings,
Khaibit

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 10:04 PM
Dear eedganI indeed know that, And I have nothing to do with such actions or anything. Textures - such as fabric pattens can be 'faked' Eveything does not have to be 'real'. Besides this is why there is no real life-like (with head and all) rug, like other people might make, which I do not see myself fit to jugde.

The White part in the recolors can be seen as zebra-like

But thank you.

Sincerely,
WindBlower

Quote: Originally posted by eedgan
Looks very nice.

Just a note: Tigers originate from the Asian sub-continent. The only tigers in Africa are in the zoo! (African animals hunted for their skins - lion, cheetah, leopard, zebra, and an assortment of buck species - just in case you want do some recolors.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 10:13 PM
Dear Khaibit

I Clone them (always cloning -heh-)

i think I get what you mean, we are speaking about updating the thread, so people know about the NL expassion, right?

The Halloween Mesh’s is here Click here

Sincerely,
WindBlower

Quote: Originally posted by Khaibit
hehe, noiw I'm wondering, too

Ok, Windblower, next try: did you recolor the Maxis rugs (or clone them) when creating your rugs? If I understood you correctly you did... am unsure...

The reasons why I ask:
If you cloned the Nightlife rugs you should update your "Expansion / Stuff Packs Required" to inform downloader correctly about the requirements to use your meshes/ let them show up in their games... clearer now? :D

Now it's time to install a bundle of DLs... (BTW, what happend to your Halloween meshes? Couldn't I just find them?)

Greetings,
Khaibit
Instructor
#10 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 11:34 PM
You have done amazing work in this set. Wonderful! I love it
Instructor
#11 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 11:59 PM
Dear Windblower,

now we made it to understand each other (noticed that you already updated the thread )

And thanks a lot for the link, already got them (and thanked)

Forum Resident
#12 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 9:11 PM
i really like it-nice theme
Scholar
#13 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 10:27 PM
These are beautiful. Thank you!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 1:35 AM
i love this... great theme!