Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jason Ulloa (Lips & Blush Pack)

by JasonUlloa Posted 6th Nov 2006 at 7:19 PM - Updated 7th Nov 2006 at 8:36 PM by JasonUlloa : New Pictures!

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 1:54 PM
I love them,more pics,pls,pls,pls

Problems installing my sims?Use Sims2pack Clean Installer
Special thanks to all custom contents creators.
My sims for you here
My sims 2
Forum Resident
#3 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 2:55 PM
Very very nice!! I love the lip colors. I can never have enough!

jmtmom - it was stated in the post that they were edited in with photoshop
Field Researcher
#4 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 3:14 PM
Soft and nice, I like

we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion
Mad Poster
#5 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 3:25 PM
Beautiful! And your sim is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 9:30 PM
The lipglosses are very pretty! Thank you!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 12:43 AM
I love how natural they look! Thank you, Jason!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 2:59 AM
Great job! these are very nice, the only thing i don't like is that you can't use them with other skintones, because it puts this yellowy-brown color all on the bottom. but i can edit out that part for my own personal use so don't worry about fixing it or anything, k?
great job once again!
Scholar
#9 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 3:02 AM
You did really well with the makeup. Thanks for sharing it with us!! I hope that you will be making more lip glosses/sticks for us in the future.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 3:56 AM
Very nice. The model is beautiful, is she available to download?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 5:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lilartistgrrl
Great job! these are very nice, the only thing i don't like is that you can't use them with other skintones, because it puts this yellowy-brown color all on the bottom. but i can edit out that part for my own personal use so don't worry about fixing it or anything, k?
great job once again!

Thanks for the comments! As far as altering the files for your personal use if I say no you might go ahead and do it againts my wishes and I have made these exclusively for my skintone shades but if you do I don't mind. Just please don't upload them to anywhere and I appologize for not making them for other skintones. But I have only made them for my skin, and to ensure that I added the blush to the lips. Which explains the yellow/tan shadding you are talking about. (read the description of the Download I usually do a good job describing what you are downloading!)

I am planning on making new skintone shades I just have to make time for it. As far as the model I have not planned on uploading them but I just might do it later!

I have gotten are great response from the community here at MTS2 so I will be happy to announce a permanent stay. I am always worried about fitting in with the crowd and adapting to different situations. And as a thanks to everyones support I will upload a great model for everyone to use freely as they wish.
Alchemist
#12 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 6:43 AM
Very realistic lip colors.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Scholar
#13 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 10:54 PM
Welcome to the community, Jason!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 3:39 AM
Thanks. The eyes skin & hair are very pretty too (hint hint)
Field Researcher
#15 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 5:09 PM
Stay, definitely, talented people are always welcome -gives cookie-

we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 5:16 AM
yeah i didn't mean I was going to upload them anywhere else, just for me since they are so nice to use on other skintones. although I do like your skintone
Field Researcher
#17 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 8:42 PM
Great job, I love this make-up. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 11:52 PM
thank you very much! these give such a soft feel, fantastic work!!
Instructor
#19 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 6:13 AM
Very, very nice! Quite incredibly, actually.
Please, do continue to make wonderful custom content.
Test Subject
#20 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 2:02 PM
Grrreeeaaatttt job Jason. Hey you know I am slow at understanding...I have downloaded alomst just abt everything of yours from TS2...Now hears the part you can laugh at me...Are the named skintones in those downloads? Or no? I am estatic if you can tell. I think I am going to remake so many sims that it isnt funny...I love the makeup of yours that I already have in the game....thanks for sharing....Oh and my oldest loves it to. When I let her help me make sims in CAS...she almost always picks the makeup of yours that i have in my game.....Cant wait to see what you create next....Maria