Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

KFC Set (by request)

by KarenLR Posted 6th Nov 2006 at 7:20 PM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 7:44 PM
Awsome! well done
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 8:13 PM
looks great
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 8:13 PM
Good Job. Thanks!
Alchemist
#5 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 9:20 PM
Wow. Great Kentucky Fried Chicken place set!!! I am so starving. My favorite KFC meal is chicken, pototoes with gravy, and corn all in a bowl. I really like them all in a bowl.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 9:40 PM
I saw this set and just laughed out loud! My roommate works at KFC and we were thrilled to see this set. Thank you for all your hard work. It looks great!

Please do not upload my creations to any pay sites or the exchange. Do not include my meshes with recolors. Uploading in lots is fine on MTS2 only.

Come and check out my other creations at Thesimszone. http://www.thesimszone.co.uk/files/index.php?Section=53
Instructor
#7 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 10:19 PM
Great Now maybe somebody will request KFC for a resturante.
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 12:51 AM
Thanks KarenLR!

This is Awesome.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 2:56 AM
Instructor
#10 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 3:08 AM
You did an amazing job. Wonderful
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#11 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 3:52 AM
I'm sure it's cool, but I strongly advise against posting sets like these, because the lawyers will come after you.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 4:42 AM
I think it is so adorable. Now if I didn't have tons of downloads in my game, I would take it. You are so talented.

[QUOTE]Artist Formally Known as Okalani You'll be seeing my posts for suggestions of what may help you improve your posts. I have S2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, and Seasons![QUOTE]
Alchemist
#13 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 6:55 AM Last edited by pfish : 8th Nov 2006 at 10:55 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by J. M. Pescado
I'm sure it's cool, but I strongly advise against posting sets like these, because the lawyers will come after you.

Starbucks lawyers will come after you if you upload Starbucks stuff here.

Edit: Here is this link for a sim named Mr. Colonial Sanders. He may be great to go with these recolor set.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=151582&c=1

We need one more thing like : a KFC restaurant lot.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 2:12 PM
Thanks for the link pfish, that's a great Colonel Sanders!

As far as a lot goes, perhaps an experienced lot builder will come along and volunteer. I'm definately not good at that! You all only see one angle of the lot I made. There are walls missing (to let in good light for pictures) and no roof! I never do make good roofs. While I was playing, though, the sims didn't seem to mind that there big gaping holes in the building, they used the doors!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 7:15 AM
HAHAHA ah classic
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 5:32 AM
I hate to rain on your parade, but KFC uniforms are blue. I know they changed them, maybe its time for and update. Or maybe its regional. The new uniforms look easy to make, If any one would like to do them I can provide reference pics :P
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 9:45 PM
This is pretty sweet.
Test Subject
#18 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 9:59 AM
haha my sister works at kfc lmao this awesome
Test Subject
#19 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 10:16 AM
All this stuff is awesome, I love your clutter... thank you ^0^//
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 9:01 PM
Thank You, very nice work and wonderful colors
Test Subject
#21 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 7:16 AM
Amazing. I want these, I love KFC!

As a side note, I work at KFC and find it extremely ironic that the word "fun" would be used anywhere on KFC hiring materials, but totally buy that they would claim it. Especially on the managers' one, really the only thing worse than working at my KFC would be working as a manager at my KFC. (It's not all that bad but the managers have a temper (mother and son) and communication between drive-thru and front counter is nonexistant)

Winners never quit, and quiters never win.

Those who never win and never quit are idiots.