Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Channing Tatum from "She's The Man"

by StaceyV10389 Posted 6th Nov 2006 at 11:11 PM - Updated 10th Nov 2006 at 9:41 PM by StaceyV10389 : Additional Pictures

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 9:17 AM
nice
i loved this guy
Forum Resident
#3 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 7:28 PM
He looks very much like him A very good sim of him ^_^ It was a good movie too :P

Love him, Thanks!!! :D

Can't install .rar files? I recommend: Sim File Maid 2

Imma Scene_Core_Dinosawr_x
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 8:32 PM
I love Channing!
I think you could make his face a little less longer and reshape his nose a little but it's all good.

Good job
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 8:44 PM
Well, I have no idea who he is but great job since the Sim matches him pretty well. o_O And I alsdo agree with nacho4u that the face could be less longer... and the nose, in my opinion you could raise his nostrals a little.

"Practice, practice, practice until you eventually get numb on rejections."
~Brian Klemmer
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 3:41 AM
yes, i agree,a much smaller nose would work nicely.
You did a very nice job on the eyes though.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 4:10 AM
Channing Tatum is BANGIN, I'm glad that I can download him now~!!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 2:41 PM
I requested this!

Thanks for making it! :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 1:23 AM
Thanks guys for all your compliments and constructive feedback. I think I might give a version 2 a go . He's my first Sim-lebrity so all your advice is greatly appreciated .
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 4:00 AM
You'd best be making an Amanda Bynes sim next.

Pretty please?
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 8:58 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you sooooo much. I kept trying to make him but I can never get it right. Great job. Me and the lady simmies thank you!
Instructor
#12 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 8:25 PM
This is one of the most striking men I have seen immortalised as a Sim on MTS2, bravo! You did an excellent job of capuring this likeness and made a very tasty sim! Thank you!

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 1:33 AM
AHAH omg omg i love this giuy!! it is a very good sim version too! can i just say DAMN he is fine! lol i was even watching 'shes's the man' last niught.. great movie ( sorry about terrible typing.. i just ccant do it)
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 7:24 AM
Love him, but I think his head could be wider since Channing has bigger ears. Try to set it off a bit, you know? Good job though.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 3:36 PM
Good job.