Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Requested - Subtle Eye Makeup For Asians

by RedBeard Posted 7th Nov 2006 at 3:06 PM - Updated 3rd Jan 2007 at 7:57 PM by RedBeard

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Alchemist
#2 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 6:31 AM
They seem all same color makeup.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 7:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pfish
They seem all same color makeup.
There are SUBTLE differences. It's easier to see the differences in game. It's hard to take pictures as clear as what in game looks like. The picture of the eyes is as close as I could possibly get before I was inside her head, but the game doesn't take big enough pictures to get a truly accurate representation of what the makeup looks like in game.
Besides, Subtle was asked for, so that's what it is. If you want more dramatic results you can try my other make up.

The colours are, (in no particular order), Silver, Gold, Rose, Blue, Green, and a couple of natural shades.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 10:06 AM
Love them. Thank You :-)
Instructor
#5 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 11:29 AM
Looks very natural. Just a question - is it applied directly on a Maxis skin? I mean, by checking the pictures they have much more than eye make up, so I would like to know if all the natural effect is caused only by Your eye-make up, not additional contours based on a custom skin. As mentioned of not having so much difference between them I would like to have only one if possible (I'm reducing my cc to only the best)
Thanks.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 1:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xptl297
Looks very natural. Just a question - is it applied directly on a Maxis skin? I mean, by checking the pictures they have much more than eye make up, so I would like to know if all the natural effect is caused only by Your eye-make up, not additional contours based on a custom skin. As mentioned of not having so much difference between them I would like to have only one if possible (I'm reducing my cc to only the best)
Thanks.
The model in the pictures has a custom skintone, & freckles with the light maxis eyeliner.
I think the eyeshadow does give a bit more contour to the lids.
I put a picture of her here without eyeshadow.
I hope this helps.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#7 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 1:35 PM
You're doing a great job with those ^^

we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 4:47 PM
Thank you so much for these! I have some Asian sims and it's hard to find eyeshadows that contour correctly with their eyes. Some eyeshadows make them look too caucasian.

Worlds Apart: An urban fantasy. Now playing...
Scholar
#9 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 5:01 PM
Thanks a lot for this, I hope makin asian sims gets a little easier (I've never been able to make a nice asian sim)
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 4:07 AM
Very nice work. Subtle make-up is hard to find, heh.

What was it like to see
The face of your own stability
Suddenly look away
Leaving you with the dead and hopeless?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 5:32 AM
Thanks for all the positive feedback. I didn't think these would be so popular.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 12:11 AM
Brilliant! Thanks so much! I might just have to post the sim I wanted to use them on!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 1:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StupidityKills
Brilliant! Thanks so much! I might just have to post the sim I wanted to use them on!
Thanks. I've been waiting for your opinion. I'm glad you like it. I'd love to see how you and other people use them.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 8:45 PM
I love your make up, thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 1:51 PM
pfish they don't look the same, they really look awesome!
But you could put a little highlights on those, it would look the best ;D

Can you give me persmission to modify that for my next video?
I won't share cuz I never share my work, much less others