Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Spotted Hyena

by TheFreer Posted 8th Nov 2006 at 4:28 AM - Updated 26th Nov 2008 at 1:19 AM by Canoodle

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 9:41 PM
Nice job. The body looks just like hyena's but the ears seem bit off
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 9:53 PM
Hyenas ought to make great pets for the Beakers. Thanks much for sharing them!
Scholar
#4 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 10:40 PM
Thanks a lot I've always dreamed of havin a hyena and let kill a budybuilder's big dog :D
Alchemist
#5 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 2:06 AM
Wow. I never thought a hyena can be made as a pet. I wish this pet can laugh. :D

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 3:16 AM
It's awesome , thanks for sharing!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 6:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sizza
Nice job. The body looks just like hyena's but the ears seem bit off

Yeah, It would be nice if there were more controls for shaping dog ears. Also, I hope to get some time to make fur accessories soon so I can give the hyena bit of a mane and a better tale as well as making better attachments to improve and upload my other hyenas.

"Do you not think it a matter worthy of Lamentation that, while there are so many worlds, we have not yet conquered one?" - Alexander the Great
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 6:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chris47
Hyenas ought to make great pets for the Beakers. Thanks much for sharing them!

Ooh, the Beakers, that's brilliant! I never thought about giving one to Nervous. Thank you

"Do you not think it a matter worthy of Lamentation that, while there are so many worlds, we have not yet conquered one?" - Alexander the Great
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 6:14 PM
^_^ Actually the need for a hyena WAS one of my first thoughts... it was my second thought. My first thought was foxes galore since I adore foxes, but then I tried to make a hyena (another animal fave of mine) and it didnt come out too good at all. This one, especially given the limitations on customization, looks great!
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 2:43 AM
i looove hyenas! YAAAY!!

---Ash
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 6:08 AM
*raises hand* It WAS in fact my first thought, that my self-sim needed a hyena. They're my favorite animal, ever. You say you made a striped and a brown? I'm gonna collect the whole set. When can we expect an aardwolf?
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 7:18 PM
Omg Thank You!! I Love Hyenas!!! :d:d
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 2:27 AM
Thank you for a lovely hyena i made a very nice wolf pet but i cant seem to figure out what to do to get it on this site lol. if i could figure it out it would be nice cus i do wanna share it with everyone. its really pretty.
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 9:53 PM
Hyenas, they are really great. Thnx
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 3:57 AM
Now my Harley Quinn can have her "babies"!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 1:12 PM
Cuteey<3
Test Subject
#17 Old 11th Jan 2011 at 5:47 PM
I love the body shape and the texture. ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 4:11 AM
great job the body looks exactly like a hyenas body now i can have another edition to my zoo!!!!!!!! love the hyena!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 3:54 PM
I've always loved hyenas ever since I was 5! Thank you so much for this hyena! Can you tell me where you got the bloody bone piles? :o
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 2nd Jan 2016 at 1:33 AM Last edited by miros1 : 2nd Jan 2016 at 1:38 AM. Reason: Added bone piles link
Yeah, hominids shared scavengings with hyenas and caught tapeworms from them... Now I want a hominid world!

Bone piles