Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rowlf

by bonemouse Posted 8th Nov 2006 at 10:11 PM - Updated 26th Nov 2008 at 1:16 AM by Canoodle

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 9:58 PM
Dunno why, but his screenshots are hilarious. Great work, and as close a likeness as one could get in CAS!
Inventor
#3 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 10:57 PM
Awww coolness!! He's so cute as a sim doggy :D

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 11:22 PM
I love Rowlf, he's so sweet! Thank you!
Alchemist
#5 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 2:08 AM
So cool. His eyes are perfect.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#6 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 11:48 AM
Those screenshots are adorable, and he came out totally huggable - and a surprisingly good likeness considering, y'know, muppet. Good job! :D

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Instructor
#7 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 12:12 PM
He is THE cutest! What a great job you have done!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 6:05 PM
Even though I already made my decision to make my own breeds, I will say that you did very good. It would be nice if someone like you would make and off the wall breed. I am currently working on my list of strange breeds to make.

[QUOTE]Artist Formally Known as Okalani You'll be seeing my posts for suggestions of what may help you improve your posts. I have S2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, and Seasons![QUOTE]
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#9 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 6:49 PM
Rowlf is my favorite Muppet! I always wanted a dog that looked like him when I was a kid. He is so going to live with my selfsim. Thank you :D

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 1:24 AM
Don't know who rowlf is, but that dog is all sweetness!
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 5:38 AM
What a great likeness! Thanks a lot!