Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Siding Construction Project Part I

by Cooldadx4 Posted 9th Nov 2006 at 7:34 PM - Updated 13th Nov 2006 at 7:50 PM by tigmomx4 : added link

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 8:53 PM
Hey tigmomx4, thanks...I'm glad you got some of it upload. I'm downloading it know. thank you so much I can't wait until you get the other things uploaded.. It really looks great.. Are you still on dial up? or did you get that fixed?
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 7:02 PM
nope still on dialup so it took me like an hour to upload this stuff LoL ....I should be uploading a few more things in the next few days so keep looking !!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 10:46 PM
That sucks... I'll keep an eye out...
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 4:24 PM
Amazing, can't say it enough. I do think I need a vacation though. I can identify the siding colors just by looking at the screenshot... Oh well. Keep up the good work!
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 9:03 PM
Thats good then , Kittyispretty69 got the colors I sent her perfect ......Thanks for the comments I really appreciate them !!!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 8:50 PM Last edited by TwiztidChild36 : 8th Dec 2006 at 9:39 PM.
Hey tigmomx4. Like I said before, it looks wonderful....
But I have a small problem with this one and number III.. I have downloaded the planks and the siding from this one over and over... For some reason it wont show up in my game.I have all ep's and all stuff packs, so idk why it wont work. I'm redownloading them again to see if it works. I'll come back and let you know if I got it to work..

Okay well I got the planks to show up, but the siding still wont show up... You know what might be going on?
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 9:25 PM
I really have no clue why it wouldnt be showing up ...That is so strange ...Yeah try that and let me know ...Also i dont know if you seen it yet but i made some gutters ...take a look in the featured section and you will find them ...
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 7:15 AM
Hey, it's me again... I don't know how many times I'm downloaded the wall, but I still can't seem to get them to show up in my game...
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 5:21 AM
are you using the qexpress installer to install them or are you installing them manually ????

I used qexpress and they did not show up in my game then i installed them manually and after a load exit and reload they showed ....also if that dont work try deleting the object thumbnails and loading the game again ....
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 6:25 AM
Yes, I installed them with the qexpress and manually... When I installed them manually I just let them replace the old ones, but I just deleted that old one from my downloads folder and reinstalled them manually.. I'm going to go see if it worked...
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 6:40 AM
Well I just installed them manually and it still didn't work
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#13 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 9:24 PM
try deleting the thumbnails from the thumbnails folder in the main sims2 directory and see if they pop in there then ...

Also before you get into trouble if you are the last post and have something else to say use the edit button on your post and you can add to your original post ...The powers at large here frown upon double posting ... FYI !!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 9:01 PM
Thank you ! :)