Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The punky sun hairstyle for females [new mesh]

by hyena Posted 10th Nov 2006 at 11:33 AM - Updated 12th Nov 2006 at 12:37 PM by hyena : Update

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 12:11 PM
It looks adorable! Wonderful colors and funcy mesh. I wish you had it for little girls too
Scholar
#3 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 12:26 PM
Why does it require pets, and what's the poly count?

"Even the computer industry failed to see the importance of the Internet, but that's not saying much. Let's face it, the computer industry failed to see that the century would end." - Douglas Adams
Field Researcher
#4 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 1:08 PM
You did a wonderful job on this mesh..
It is nice to see your style put into sims things..
Keep it up.. I have waited for a long time to see these things for sims..

"There's nothing worse than a reverse gaurdian angel who is inside you telling you all the worst things to do.."
--William S. Burroughs
Forum Resident
#5 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 1:32 PM
wow
its awesome-too night style-
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 3:38 PM
Wow! This wild. A must have for my sims.
Scholar
#7 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 4:37 PM
Intense. It looks pretty cool. Thanks
Alchemist
#8 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 6:17 PM
Wow. Unique hairstyle. Looks like a flower on the head. I like the blue one.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 10:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gwillewyn
Why does it require pets, and what's the poly count?

I think it's because custom content made with Pets installed doesn't show up for people without Pets. It's something I'm hoping Maxis will fix with the patch[assuming they're going to release one].

~
Thanks, this is really nice!

Dr. Wilson: Did you know your phone is dead? Do you ever recharge the batteries?
Dr. Gregory House: They recharge? I just keep buying new phones.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 10:49 PM
gwillewyn, lamourfou is right, I've done this hairstyle after having installing pets on my computer and I've red on the upload guideline that mods which are now making with pets requires it but you can try...
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 1:15 PM
looks funny:P

where did you get the clothes from at the one with blue hair??
i really want that red things(dont know how to say it in english..)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 11:41 PM
Quote:
where did you get the clothes from at the one with blue hair??

I've got it from this thread : http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=198840
Fluffy
retired moderator
#13 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 8:46 AM
hyena,
can you post the poly count in the first post please?
thank you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 9:05 AM
Quote:
can you post the poly count in the first post please?
By "Poly count" you mean the number of triangles and vertices of the mesh ?
Scholar
#15 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 12:20 PM
Thank you so much for making these kind of meshes! There are so few punk hairstyles available And yours are great!! The colours are great as well. By the way, do you take requests? I saw this in the requests section...the kinda of thing you do :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 10:41 AM
So awesome hairs ! But I think I'm too noob to do that ! And I didn't see such "dread locks" maxis mesh to modify like this... It would be an hard work for the one who will try !