Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The X-Men of the 90's

by SynapticSim Posted 10th Nov 2006 at 1:31 PM - Updated 25th Feb 2007 at 6:39 AM by SynapticSim

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 8:57 PM
Wow!
What a set, so many and so accurate, well done.
Thanks
RVP

"Ever wonder if the light goes out when you close the fridge door? Well, yes it does." - the milk
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 9:08 PM
Actually, when I started making these, they were going to be the Blue and Gold Teams from X-Men. At that point Nightcrawler was over in Excalibur. So he's not really missing, just elsewhere

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 9:44 PM
oh my god you made colossus. I LOVE YOU! I LOOOVE YOU!

Let your inhibitions go
Make every touch electrical
When you're feeling beautiful
Will you remember me?

Easily- Muse
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 9:59 PM
im so glad your back to making xmen sims.
[:

i think that you should try to the xmen where they are teenagers and yeah.
The one that came on WB.

It would be cool if that one girl could actually turn into a wolf, but a werewolf would be enough to make her powers show like.

I think you should take on mods and start making xmen like mods.
[:

like storm thunder and yeah....
[x

If you would like to try to make Sims out of the 1313DeadEndDrive or Scooby-Doo Characters, then please contact me.
Scooby-Doo Characters Request_____//
Field Researcher
#6 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 10:18 PM
Great I love these. Beast is my favourite, Gaius Hair and Texture by HystericalParoxysm add alot to the sim (is't she great). I also like The Dark Phoenix, her make up looks great ( even though it looks much like the emperor from starwars).

Any recently because of pets, Wolfsbane can really become Wolfsbane.
Greatest work from you as always (5 stars if we could still give them lol)

Kram

More Power !!!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 5:55 AM
Wow,what a great work!Many thanks for your sharing with us!

My websites:
http://www.feeessen-sims-objekte.de
I also create for Sims3.!
My own Point and Click Advenzure Gamehttp://feeessen-sims-objekte.de/
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 11:57 AM
great work though I wonder what Morph is doing on the team. I don't remember him being there.

They'll never hurt you like I do
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 12:05 PM
Good god, this brings back fond memories of my Child hood... I remember when Fox kids was airing this show... Wish I could find it on dvd, Thanx for sharing
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 2:00 PM
So, SO, many memories with these guys, glad I could stir up some for y'all as well!

Quote: Originally posted by DarthNut
great work though I wonder what Morph is doing on the team. I don't remember him being there.

Morph wasn't in the comic books, but he was on the animated show. I seem to remember he got left behind on a mission, and Cyclops and the other X-Men thought he was dead. Sinister however found him, and brainwashed him into attacking his former teammates.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Scholar
#11 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 10:25 PM
you are still very productive Syn, awesome set, they remind me of my favorite fighting game Marvel vs capcom ^_^

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Forum Resident
#12 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 3:28 AM
AHHH! I'm such a comic book geek! I LOVE them, i can't wait to get home to download them! and you have Morph! *sniff sniff* although, Rouge and Gambit are my favs! The cartoon is what got me started!so... Thank you! and YAYAYAYAYAY!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 3:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SynapticSim
Morph wasn't in the comic books, but he was on the animated show. I seem to remember he got left behind on a mission, and Cyclops and the other X-Men thought he was dead. Sinister however found him, and brainwashed him into attacking his former teammates.

I was already wondering if my memory was failing me, I have only watched some episodes of the TV series and so I couldn't remember Morph being in the comics at that time.
Good to learn something new though.

They'll never hurt you like I do
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 3:30 AM
Lovely work! With so many of your versions of the X-Men running around one neighborhood, multiple 'timelines' are constantly crossing each other.

It's actually kinda fun starting a fight between multiple Jean Greys! :D

It might look I'm doing nothing, but at the molecular level I'm really quite busy.
~Anonymous
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 6:55 PM
Man I love the fact that you did all of this but I have entirely no idea of what meshes dl so i am not going to even attempt to mess my game with trying to install this one. I know if I install this without the mesh i will mess the character up badly. Just wanted to say thanks this is the best group available on this board
Test Subject
#16 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 11:34 AM
cool skins
finally, a group of X-Mens in my sim 2. Btw, Beast looks quite a hottie actually.
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 1:24 AM
i was so excited to find this group here, i couldn't wait to dl them but when i did, a lot of the outfits weren't showing up in my game. i dl'ed several times but to no avail. any reason why this would happen? i really want this in my game.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 12:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jade26
i was so excited to find this group here, i couldn't wait to dl them but when i did, a lot of the outfits weren't showing up in my game. i dl'ed several times but to no avail. any reason why this would happen? i really want this in my game.

Probably happens because you don't have the meshes required. In the first post, it clearly lists what meshes you must download and install into your game in order for the sims to show up properly.

Please re-read the first post carefully, and I'm sure you'll find all the instructions you need.

~ Syn

Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 3:53 PM
Amazing!!! Very good job.
Thank you ^^
Test Subject
#20 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 10:15 AM
Oh my God! Beast in his 90's tighties! So much love! Thanks!
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 9:43 PM
The Hillary Duff hair link isn't valid anymore but other than that AWESOME JOB! I love you!

What if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 12:52 PM
Yes, everyone, I'm aware that the Hilary Duff hair link is not valid. But, blame Maxis, they took her down. I'm working on a solution.

~ Syn

Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 5:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SynapticSim
Probably happens because you don't have the meshes required. In the first post, it clearly lists what meshes you must download and install into your game in order for the sims to show up properly.

Please re-read the first post carefully, and I'm sure you'll find all the instructions you need.

~ Syn

I've had this problem as well, and I can assure you I've downloaded all the meshes (several times over, just in case) And only one or two of this pack and others show up. Do you have any idea what the problem could be?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#24 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 2:07 AM
I might have included the wrong link to the mesh for Bishop and Colossus. You can get the correct one here: http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=17933 I'm sorry, I'm not sure which one is the exact mesh to download, so be sure to get the ones with "Mesh" in the file name (excluding top and bottom and bulge)

Test Subject
#25 Old 21st Feb 2007 at 5:45 AM
I really hate to be a pain, but.. none of the women load, either. I know the meshes are in place, I've even got downloads using them that show up, so I can't really figure out the problem. I'm pretty sure maxis is overiding the bodybuilder mesh, so I'm looking into that problem, but I can't figure out what's going on with the girls. Help?
Page 1 of 3