Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Red Fox" created by me in create-a-dog mode

by CrimsonFox79 Posted 11th Nov 2006 at 4:34 AM - Updated 26th Nov 2008 at 1:13 AM by Canoodle

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 7:48 PM
Very nicely done, I can't wait to get him in my game, best fox I've seen yet!!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 12:15 AM
There are screeds of foxes where I live-- I see them all the time. Your fox is very true to life! Nice!

Miao.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 2:22 AM Last edited by CrimsonFox79 : 16th Nov 2006 at 2:32 AM.
Thank you so much for the compliments
Glad you like him!

BTW- Thanhlienh, you are so lucky you get to see foxes so often! I have been obsessed with foxes since I was a baby, I am 27 now, and NEVER saw a fox in the wild Not even when hiking or camping.
Only at the zoo. I would love so much to just see a free fox roaming about somewhere!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 5:55 PM
Wow! I have seen a lot of foxes made by other people but yours is by far the most realisitc looking. Fantastic job!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 11:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CrimsonFox79
Thank you so much for the compliments
Glad you like him!

BTW- Thanhlienh, you are so lucky you get to see foxes so often! I have been obsessed with foxes since I was a baby, I am 27 now, and NEVER saw a fox in the wild Not even when hiking or camping.
Only at the zoo. I would love so much to just see a free fox roaming about somewhere!

They have foxes in a zoo!?! O_o
They're roaming about at night in my city... although they're very shy and run when they see people coming. :-)
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 8:53 PM
I agree....That's the best sims fox ive seen...all the others look like normal dogs....Good job! By ur name and ur pic it looks like youd know how to make a good fox.....eh

????????
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 9:40 PM
Thank you so much! Glad to see people like my fox so much ^_^

wyrdwing - yup most zoos I have been to have foxes. A few of the 'zoos' were more of rescue zoos where they care for animals that have been injured and can't live in the wild anymore (i.e. damaged by traps or guns, etc.)
But a few regular zoos I've been to had red foxes and fennec foxes.

hatespoo666 - yea foxes have been my favorite animal since I was a baby (also lizards/dinosaurs etc. I wish there were pet dinosaurs in sims 2. Maybe someone made or can make a mesh...), so I'm quite picky about them hehe.
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 12:47 AM
Fabulous. I love foxes too! I want to adopt him right now! Thank you for taking the time to make him.

Mamakin
"Ui me amat, amet canem meum."
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 5:04 PM
arrr he is soo very nice. He's real eye candy and it will be a treat to add him to the rest of my simmies Thanks you very much for sharing. hope to see him in that simmie bin looking for scraps real soon. But i draw the line at digging up my roses.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 6:23 PM
^_^ hehe thank you!!!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 4:33 PM
This is great! Now I can have a wildlife preserve too! Thank You!

Where ever you go, there you are!
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 11:12 PM
Outstanding job... hope to see more of your work soon - thanks so much for sharing!!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 11:54 PM
Thankyou so much! That's the coolest fox!
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 6:05 PM
Sweet, It's definitely the most Realistic of the Red as I can tell. Downloaded.

And I must say, It Definitely looks even better in game.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 8:39 PM
Thanks for the comments! Haven't been around in awhile due to things going on in real life. But glad to see more people like my fox
And hoepfully I'll get to make some more soon