Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sg'glu Neebtadrizk and her friendly staff

by Frenchie Posted 11th Nov 2006 at 7:37 PM - Updated 17th Jan 2009 at 12:54 AM by The_French_Sim

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 10:34 PM
omg! thanks! I love Sg'glu, she reminds me of my older sister.... lol

Life is like toast! Sometimes its golden and sometimes its burnt. Now go make me some toast- thats an order.
Whilst you was distracted by toast, I took over the world. Yes now you must make me some toast because I'm the queen.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 11:23 PM
Thank you for making them available, French! Sg'glu is doing really well in the QoE contest
Alchemist
#4 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 1:25 AM
Hi French, you're doing the best for us alien addicted, thanks forever. Kiss and ciao.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 6:46 PM
Cheers!, these are just great - Kp'z '#8' Krlm'pot reminds me of a character from 'Dan Dare' and Sg'glu Neebtadrizk of an ex. Girlfriend!...

Merci beaucoup :D

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Instructor
#6 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 8:12 PM
'Glu is SERIOUS? Huuuh?
After reading Children of Xx'kr.. X'xkrylgi... Err, Krylg, I thought she would be playful. Oo;' Odd. Ah well.
Thanks for putting her up here. xD I shall have fun torturing sims.
I have a wonderful galaxy of sims just waiting for Sg'glu to torture them. ^^;''
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 5:47 AM
Way cool!, Thanks bunches for this set of sims. Great job
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 1:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IsolinaBlack
'Glu is SERIOUS? Huuuh?
After reading Children of Xx'kr.. X'xkrylgi... Err, Krylg, I thought she would be playful. Oo;' Odd. Ah well.'
Sg'glu is serious, as in, her concept of something entertaining is just being in her lab performing experiments :p
It also makes less likely to tell jokes or tickle people... you know what I mean :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 1:55 AM Last edited by poorlittlerobin : 16th Apr 2007 at 1:57 AM. Reason: no title
Default Thanks....
Hey, I love these guys. I've been using them for several months now in my game and they add just the right spice to my sci-fic world. Gnul '#2' Wizg'mfur is my favorite. I did my best to follow your formula for their personalities. That was a good thing to do. So many time there is just the skin with no guidance as to what their character is like. Thanks again.

Poor Little Robin