Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

GLAM Skintones Part II: so scary...

by lastrie Posted 13th Nov 2006 at 10:47 AM - Updated 18th Jun 2007 at 1:25 AM by lastrie

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 12:49 AM
very cool
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 12:58 AM
Could someone explain to me WHY this isnt featured yet?!?!?!? its awsome!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 12:59 AM
Thank you so much... you've done an awesome job! I can't wait to try these out
Alchemist
#5 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 1:35 AM
Those are bloody amazing! So original, well done and realistic (even if they are supernaturals!) The zombie detail simply blows me away. I too hope this gets featured, it deserves it!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Field Researcher
#6 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 1:46 AM
Great job, just to clarify, are the maxis toned, or realistic, I cant really tell. Great job they are very cool!

~kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Instructor
#7 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 2:48 AM
Awesome!Must be feautured!

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS
www.justsims2.ru
JustSims2 new adress!Me,Barcelonista,JameLia,KateK and NataliS
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 2:59 AM
The zombie & alien are so perfect, bluffingly awesome o_O
I've already seen zombie skins for download but they were way too gorey... & naked lol - hey you can be dead & still have a bit of self-respect ^^ LOL & the aliens ones i've seen were too much er how to say that ... old sci-fi cliché?
The vampire has beautiful 'dead' eyes!

Yours are just perfect! It's the first time i download a skin for these 'species' but these are just too beautiful to let them pass by! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 3:02 AM
Pretty cool! I'm especially loving the zombie skin and eyes and the Invader skin. You may just make me play a zombie for once. Thank you very much.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 4:56 AM
Oh! vampires eyes are glowing ! Great job, I take the 3 skinstones, thx !
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 8:08 AM
The alien one is fantastic,you did a great job.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 8:19 AM
Love these - Nice work -
Curious though, what sim actions did you use to model the zombies like that? - love that photo!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 8:19 AM
my god, that zombie skin is really scary! great job!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 11:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jonas3333
Love these - Nice work -
Curious though, what sim actions did you use to model the zombies like that? - love that photo!

Use your imagination Jonas Heehee... And Thx to all others for your support
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 5:04 PM
I have never downloaded default replacements for any of my skins, but I'm going to do it with yours. These are fabulous.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 6:21 PM
The zombies are freestyle beatboxing aren't they.
I think I'll be patient and wait for defaults.
Forum Resident
#17 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 7:04 PM Last edited by babydawl1880 : 14th Nov 2006 at 7:05 PM. Reason: Added a "PS"
Beautiful (well, except the zombies, which are just creepy, however well made). Excellent renderings. Thank you!

Always,
Emma

PS: Where did you get the female Invader's outfit? It's lovely.
Test Subject
#18 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 8:08 PM
Fantastic job, should be featured!!!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 3:27 AM
Did you create these with the Pets Expansion? I'm guessing you did, because the skins don't show for me, just a basic default skin. I had this problem with one of XJonasX's skins, and he had to re-do another version for those without Pets.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 9:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by theundertakeress
Did you create these with the Pets Expansion? I'm guessing you did, because the skins don't show for me, just a basic default skin. I had this problem with one of XJonasX's skins, and he had to re-do another version for those without Pets.

D'oh! Too bad...I'm ok but how could I create a version like this? My pet expansion is installed. If someone knows, tell me. Thx
Forum Resident
#21 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 10:08 PM
Yes..I have the same problem. I only have NL so I'm only seeing the default maxis skin. But the eyes are very lovely! Thanks!

I...will never be a memory.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 3:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lastrie
D'oh! Too bad...I'm ok but how could I create a version like this? My pet expansion is installed. If someone knows, tell me. Thx

Contact XJonasX. You will be able to see a lot of skins he has created. He may be able to help you as I know he had to re-do one of his skins for non pet users.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 9:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lastrie

numenor has made a bodyshop called legacy I think, that helps with this.
I'm not sure where to find it though.
You probably already know this but I thought I'd post anyway, just incase.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 2:59 AM
I really like these, very 'realistic' (well as realistic as they can be...considering they're supernatural). I was wondering when are these going to be made into default replacements?
Instructor
#25 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 10:36 PM
I adore the alien skin the most. Thank you so much for sharing them all with us

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Page 1 of 2