Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Christopher Walken by Mr Rock & RedBeard

by Mr Rock Posted 13th Nov 2006 at 6:34 PM - Updated 13th Dec 2006 at 2:28 AM by Mr Rock

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 8:51 PM Last edited by discordkitty : 15th Nov 2006 at 2:19 AM. Reason: Please post thanks posts as thanks
Great work, both of you!
Thanks
RVP

"Ever wonder if the light goes out when you close the fridge door? Well, yes it does." - the milk
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 9:02 PM
hey, good likeness! congrats on the feature!

I'm bringing sexy back - do you do refunds?

:: Garden Of Shadows ::
Forum Resident
#4 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 9:02 PM
sweet!! he is one of my all time favorites.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 9:06 PM
Alright. We got featured bro. Cool.
Scholar
#6 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 10:28 PM
Did he play the headless horsemen in Sleepy Hollow?? Really good resemblance - completely deserves to be featured! Well done
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 10:58 PM
Amazing likeness! Great job and thank you.

Worlds Apart: An urban fantasy. Now playing...
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 11:06 PM
Thankyou!!!!! I love Christopher Walken!! Great Job!!!

-->98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Some people are like Slinkies. They're not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 11:17 PM
Thanks! He is super cool. (and can dance like no body I know!!) Great job on him!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 12:00 AM Last edited by discordkitty : 15th Nov 2006 at 2:20 AM. Reason: Please post thanks posts as thanks
Quote: Originally posted by PattyCakes
Thanks! He is super cool. (and can dance like no body I know!!) Great job on him!
Yeah coolest video clip ever. Fatboy Slim, weapon of choice for those who don't know.
Glad you guys like him. I can't believe he got featured. Thanks guys.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 12:14 AM Last edited by centerman : 15th Nov 2006 at 12:35 AM.
Righteous!!!! Walken is the Man... Great looking Sim. A BIG Thanks to you.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 1:17 AM
Cool beans! Excellent job.

My favorite Christopher Walken lines:
"Guys, if I don't bleed to death pretty soon, I'm gonna die of boredom." -from "Suicide Kings".

"You know what you get for rape? Ten years in a cell! With a gorilla! With a PSYCHO gorilla!" - from "Wild Side".

(If you didn't see this one coming, then you haven't seen "Pulp Fiction")
"The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any of the s----s were gonna get their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something: his @$$. Five long years, he wore this watch up his @$$. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my @$$ for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you." - from "Pulp Fiction"

I'm happy because there's a Sim of Sandrine Holt for The Sims 2.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 4:07 AM
Got to love Christopher Walken, he IS the man! Thanks for sharing it!

"Sims2 is life... all the rest is just details!"
Tentacle Of Righteousness
#14 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 12:33 PM
"Man, you know..what i'd love to do..right now?
Go down to Marie Callender's...Get me a big bowl,pie, some ice cream on it...MMM-Hmmm good!...Put some on your head! Your tongue....would slap your brains out trying to get to it! INTERESTED? SURE?"
-Christopher Walken, Gigli

Great Job you...guys.
One of my favorite actors.

Alt 255
The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned
to a dead channel.
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 2:14 PM
WOW.. and I thought I would never NEED to download a skin... you proved me wrong.. I need more cowbell!
Forum Resident
#16 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 2:38 PM
Christopher Walken rocks! I loved him the Weapon of Choice vid too.... what a man .... :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 4:59 PM
Christopher Walken! Christopher Walken! Christopher Walken! Christopher Walken FOREVER !!! YAAAY!! Love him! And he actually look like himself!!! Haha , I just know I'm gonna make the headless horseman from Sleepy Hollow now!!! (only with his head on of course! )
Thak you two soooo much!! Yeah! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 5:26 PM
WOW!! I think I'm gonna put it in my game and just dance dance dance with him! LOL... I really wonder if any celebrity out there plays Sims 2 and ever comes to this forum. That'd be cool, find themselves as sims. Hehe! GREAT JOB!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 6:24 PM
wow, a celeb model that actually LOOKS like the person it was modeld on, well done lads.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 6:27 PM
wooooow...great job. you captured his creepy essence (albeit a somehow likable one) right down to the teeth. Kudos to you!!!
Forum Resident
#21 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 6:33 PM
nice-i love this
Field Researcher
#22 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 8:08 PM
I think you captured him very good except the face shape - it is too long I think, and his face is a bit wider.

the skin is well done, but I don't know why this got featured (or which critierias it fulfills), there are so many "awesome" skins out there which should be featured as well!

When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you.

I have a social disease. I have to go out every night.

Garden of Shadows- my DL's at GoS
LaPink.net - Make-up & Stuff Downloads
Forum Resident
#23 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 9:12 PM
Oh! Thats the actor who always playes crazy evil people. I wondered what his name was.
You did a great job on him!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Test Subject
#24 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 10:15 PM
Christopher Walken is one of my favorite actors. I feel in love with him the first time I saw the movie "Dead Zone" (for those who have never seen it, go rent it, it puts that series with Anthony Michael Hall to shame) Any movie that comes out and he is in it, i always go see, even if the movie as a whole looks lame. He's just the best

Great job btw, i never usually download sims, but i will make an exception.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 3:00 AM
http://www.walken2008.com/index.html <--- Walken for President, is this true? If it is then I think its fantastic. *not starting anything here, just wondering if its true*
Page 1 of 3