Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ashley Cataline Mirror MESH + 11 recolors *testers needed*

by suceress Posted 14th Nov 2006 at 8:37 AM - Updated 14th Nov 2006 at 9:41 PM by suceress : updated with pets friendly file

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 8:55 AM
This is very nice! If you ever get the Pets problem fixed, I will definitely download it, and I am really looking forward to the dresser as well. Any chance you could make a single bed as well, in the same style?

"We don't quit playing because we grow old; we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Feel free to PM me with any lot requests. I've mostly done house trailers in the past.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 9:10 AM Last edited by suceress : 14th Nov 2006 at 12:09 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by dadditude
This is very nice! If you ever get the Pets problem fixed, I will definitely download it, and I am really looking forward to the dresser as well. Any chance you could make a single bed as well, in the same style?

Thanks!
I'm not sure if it was so much the Pets expansion or if it was a conflict with another object. I found that unfortunately some of the grand trianon furniture caused havok with Pets. And I love that set. I'm about to go test and see if it still has that problem. If it does I am going to re-clone and hope for the best.
As for the dresser, the known issues with it are: 1) It was cloned from a taller dresser and therefore the clickable area is not right since jointed objects to not import bounding mesh properly. So it thinks the clickable area is higher. This prevents objects placed on top of the original tiles to be impossible to pick up once placed. The extended tile is not clickable but objects placed on it are easily moved. 2) The middle tile only allows placement of very thin objects for some unknown reason. I'm still working on it. 3) SimPE didn't want to let me import the mesh because of the high polycount so to cut down I had to get rid of things. That means the drawer and clothes do not pull out but the Sims will still go through the motions.

For the armoire I am going to have to remesh it and make it be able to be opened. I'm still reading tutorials on how to do that.

After that I think I will move on to my TV stand, which I have not photographed because my room is too cramped and it is really cluttered up with videotapes and junk.

Thanks for posting! I updated for pets now! Its a seperate file in case it conflicts with base game or other expansions. It obviously has pets at the end of it.

I realize I forgot to respond to the single bed thing. I actually thought about it and wasn't sure if it would be difficult to implement. I think I might give it a shot.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 11:20 AM
that's cute :D

Ooooh, my signature was too old, but I don't have anything to write now...
Forum Resident
#5 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 11:34 AM
This will suit the rest of your bedroom items, thanks suc

Please dont request anything to be made, but I dont mind suggestions/ideas. :)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 2:19 PM
thanks! i love the shape of this one :-)

love is more thicker than forget/more thinner than recall
more seldom than a wave is wet/more frequent than to fail/it is most mad and moonly/and less it shall unbe
than all the sea which only/is deeper than the sea
*e e cummings*
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 2:00 AM
These mirrors are so fabulous, I really love the entire look, and I appreciate you sharing these. It makes the bedroom look so much more complete, and realistic!!!
Great Job!!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 10:54 AM
wow i had this same set when i was 16..i love it its great and looks dead on :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 1:34 PM
woot!! many thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 8:11 PM
looks beautiful in base game - not nearly enough of these types of mirrors out there - many thanks!