Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rock for my princess

by Margierytka Posted 14th Nov 2006 at 5:47 PM - Updated 4th Sep 2008 at 8:09 AM by Margierytka

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 10:40 PM
These are very good and realistic! I like 1 and 2 best! Thank you!
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 12:26 AM
Very nice! These will look great on my outdoor lots. Now if only there were more actual rocks instead of terrain paints that look like rocks....

-Q->
Sköt Looney
Field Researcher
#4 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 5:47 PM
I love the large rock texture, very nice! Thanks

SIMcredible's Painter
Field Researcher
#5 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 1:05 AM Last edited by nychic_emt : 17th Nov 2006 at 1:07 AM. Reason: forgot something
Absolutely love these Thank you for sharing. I love the shots you posted of these too... Very clear and sooo detailed... That really helps in deciding if someone wants to d/l something or not!

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 10:25 PM
Margierytka, when I find the time to come and download some new goodies quite a bit of it seems to come from your generous creations and offers.

I know I don't speak up enough, but what you share is so useful and high quality. Thank you very much

And to all those that may not hear from me but see my name in your 'Thank You list', I just have to say, Mod The Sims 2 and all who work and share here are really Top Knotch!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 3:24 PM
I downloaded these and your other terrainpaints some days ago. Now I used them in my game and I want you to know: they look marvellous, amazing, wonderful!!!!
Thank you so much for creating and sharing - they are just the thing I needed for my landscaping. And they look so realistic!
Hugs and kisses!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 7:12 PM
Wow these look REALLY good and perfect for the home I am building. Thanks!
Instructor
#9 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 4:41 AM
This is so realistic, thankyou so much, it will fit in perfectly with your grass terrain set.

Thankyou so much for sharing.

Auroraspirit :angel:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder