Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jareth The Goblin King

by ladydragon0 Posted 14th Nov 2006 at 6:30 PM - Updated 21st Jan 2014 at 8:16 PM by leefish

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 8:30 PM
My kids thought this was very very cool!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 8:38 PM
Ya' know, this is EXACTLY who I thought of when I first saw the hair mesh at RoseSims. I knew it was only a matter of time before the Goblin King was made. lol Great work!

"Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?"
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 8:40 PM
HOH EM GEE (sorry for that dont ask)
i LOVED this movie back in the day, heck, i still love it!

im def. very excited to see this!
AMazing job!!

our days were numbered by nights on too many rooftops. they said we burned so bright, we'd burn the city and go.
Inventor
#5 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 9:15 PM
Very cool - and who still thinks Sarah was a complete idiot?

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 9:31 PM
Well, this Sarah isn't. (;
Good job on the Sim, I would've looked more at David Bowie pictures in general to do the face but it all works together well.

Please do not take my avatar.
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 10:06 PM
*drools* Kickin it back to the 80s one sim at a time!

~Crystal-lee
"Feed the body food and drink and it will survive today - feed the soul art and music and it will live forever"
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 10:07 PM
THE LABYRITH.
If thats how you even spell it

I lovelove this, excellent job!
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 10:07 PM
Ah! Yes!! I just got the DVD and I've been watching it all week! This is just fate!

Check out my Simblr !
Scholar
#10 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 10:26 PM
Very VERY good resemblance! I completely recognised it as David Bowie form your sim! Well done. hehe I remember that when I watched this film as a kid it used to freak me out!!...actually David Bowie in tights still kinda does...ahhhh

Well done :D
xx
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 10:37 PM
wooooaaah!!! i love... i just love with all my heart, thanks for sharing!

Nothing From Nowhere, I'm No One At All, Radiate, Recognise One Silent Call As We All Form One Dark Flame
Incinerate

BLITZKREIG BOOM
Field Researcher
#12 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 10:45 PM
Oh, The Labyrinth <3
This is so awesome, giving us the opportunity to tell the Goblin King/David Bowie do all sorts of stuff in game (:0
Thanks you (:

we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 10:55 PM
Ah, I love Labyrinth so much! Thank you for making a Jareth sim for us all to drool over.

Worlds Apart: An urban fantasy. Now playing...
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 11:03 PM
the AREA is spot on
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 11:16 PM
David Bowie as Jareth = Love Thanks so much for this, he is awesome.
Test Subject
#16 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 11:32 PM
ahhh...shweeet....i love labyrinth! nice job on DavidB

????????
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 1:06 AM
It's pretty close, the nose is wrong though. But then David Bowie is a pain to sim. I LOVE Labyrinth but, Sara still pisses me off. Thanx for the outfit I've been wanting this outfit for a while.

"We'll creep together you and I, for I know where all the small friends are..."-Ramona A. Stone(David Bowie)
Instructor
#18 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 2:47 AM
Did you know Tokyopop's producing a manga sequel? It's called "Return to the Labyrinth", I think. It's about Toby as a teenager, Sarah's forgotten about what happened (another case of Sarah being an idiot), and Jareth's minions are still ugly as heck (and Jareth himself is still made of delicious).

Ha. You snooze, you lose, Sarah. I'm gonna see if I can get my self-sim married to Jareth and have a million goblin-royalty babies for him... where'd that "Triplets and Quads" hack get to?

Contemplating making Golden Sun stuff for TS2.
Inventor
#19 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 4:07 AM
VERY COOL! I saw this and I was like no freaking way! BUT YOU TOTALLY DID! How awsome!!!!!! ^_^ I love this movie and you reminded me as such Thankies!!!!! :P
!~_~!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 1:45 PM
thanks for all the feed back lol i really apreaciat it you guys rock and yes the hair is rosesim2 she is such a darling to have made this for me after i beged her lol that is and i know the nose is lacking but his nose is really hard to do lol and yes there is a sequal manga title called return to labyrinth i have a copy of the first book myself and its verry funny i wount tell ya what happens in it as i dont want to spoil it for you but i sugest you get yourself a copy you wount be dispointed beleave me its really good i cant wait for hte next one to find out what happens as its on a bit of a clifhanger at hte moment
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 2:23 PM
Ah.. I love that movie, Labyrinth. I loved the Music most of all. XD And David Bowie, Oh my lord was he some hot stuff in that movie! ^_^ Wonderful work! Keep up the good work as well.
Test Subject
#22 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 2:30 PM
Great movie, thanks for sharing!
Forum Resident
#23 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 7:23 PM
>Proxian Girl: "Made of delicious"- HA! oh, that was funny... and so right. I totally had a crush on him in that movie! I didn't get why that chick was so keen on leaving
Anyway, I think you did a great job with this & I can't wait to play with him. Umm, did that come out wrong?? I'll move on...

Thanks!!
Always,
Emma
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 10:31 PM
david bowie ftw
Test Subject
#25 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 3:54 AM
Thanks! I had been looking everywhere to find Jareth! all I have to say is that Labyrinth will always be my #1 movie ever! Great Job!
Page 1 of 2