Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Automatic Payment Mod << UPDATED 04/15/2007 <<

by monique Posted 16th Nov 2006 at 2:04 AM - Updated 15th Apr 2007 at 8:13 AM by monique

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 5:42 PM
Thanks very much, Monique
Field Researcher
#3 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 6:40 PM
Monique, I have been using this and it works perfectly.

When the sim gets notification of being paid, the icon is a career icon rather than a picture of the sim paying. Just FYI, don't know if you intended that or not.

I LOVE this mod. Last night, I set up all my playables to pay the Mayor taxes. (I love that I can do that from the Mayor's house and instead of needing to visit every house in the hood.)

Tonight I am going to set up the families who have schoolchildren to pay the Schoolteacher tuition for my custom made school.

Thank you so much for this, Monique!!!

--Jade
Mad Poster
#4 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 7:00 PM
Thank you! This will be great to use with a hospital I built ages ago. Now I can charge for health insurance.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 3:02 AM
looks god just one question what is this landlord/child support mod? is it a basic version of this mod is it required for this mod to work or is it totally different?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 3:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Blacksmith2
looks god just one question what is this landlord/child support mod? is it a basic version of this mod is it required for this mod to work or is it totally different?

The Landlord Mod here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=171883

Child Support Mod here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=163933

This one is totally different or separate from those two mods you wont need those two mods in order for this to work. Those two mods have their own special function but this one is more flexible. You can have all of them without problem.

Pls. see my journal for my hacks compatibility. Thanks.
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 4:34 AM
Nice. Another home run. King Alexander Goth of Pleasantview and King Prometheus Kamale of Simfrancisco thank you
Forum Resident
#8 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 5:00 PM
Again you made a very useful mod for the game! Thank you for taking the time and sharing! As all the mods you made before worked very well, I think this one will cause no problems, too.
hexameter
Scholar
#9 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 4:33 AM
I was waiting for this ever since the lord/tenant mod. I know it will work perfectly, just like your other stuff (I have it all). Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 9:08 AM
I just tried this mod.

The setup of payers and payees (tried only one payee) works as intended.
Also, at about 3 am the money is added/subtracted from the family funds.

Only thing not properly working is the 3 am pop-up message.
It always says "TEST" - on the payer's and the payee's lot.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 11:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vren Lyet
I just tried this mod.

The setup of payers and payees (tried only one payee) works as intended.
Also, at about 3 am the money is added/subtracted from the family funds.

Only thing not properly working is the 3 am pop-up message.
It always says "TEST" - on the payer's and the payee's lot.

Oh I see, other languages are not default to English. Pls download v1.1 and let me know if you sees that message again.

Lab Assistant
#12 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 11:46 PM
Tested version 1.1: seems to be working fine now with my UK language version.

Pop-up messages correctly show the payer icon and the payment information.

Superb! Thank you so much for this!
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 2:55 PM Last edited by the_hana : 21st Nov 2006 at 5:23 PM.
Thank you for sharing.
Would you please tell me whether I have to install both files, or just choose one?
:D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 3:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by the_hana
Thank you for sharing.
Would you please tell me whether I have to install both files, or just choose one?
pls choose only one file. Try first "Automatic_Payment_Mod_v1.1.zip" then if you have problem with neighbor icon which is not displaying correctly then try "Automatic_Payment_Mod_Icon-Auto_v1.1.zip".

Quote: Originally posted by the_hana
I have all the EPs and stuff packs except for Pets. This problem started when I installed the new update version of the computer.

And that's your problem. Because the latest version of Monique's computer is for PETS. And I dont have the OFB version now, I deleted it. I posted OFB version of that computer for several months and yet there are others asking for OFB version. Maybe you could find someone (OFB user) to send you a copy of OFB version of this computer. If you find someone you may upload that file to that thread for others asking for that version.

Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 5:35 PM
Gosh that was a quick reply. Thanks. And sorry, I just edited my post, and posted in the computer's page.So, just ignore it. I have MTS2_289261_monique_MQ_Computer_Not_Global_Expensive_v12.3. Is this the one? And I also have this one MTS2_180305_monique_MQ_Computer_Not_Global_Cheap_v9.0
I can send it to you, cos it's yours. Let me know.
Thanks again for replying. I guess, now I have another reason to get the new EP, cept that where I am now, I can't find it. And I can't download it. But anyways. Love all your hacks...especially the wants pictures. *thumbs up*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 11:20 PM
Yes that version v12.3 is for OFB. Would you like to upload that in that thread because I have some PMs asking for OFB version. Thanks.

Test Subject
#17 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 6:29 PM
Ok. I'll try, I never uploaded anything before.
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 8:34 PM
these mods r brilliant and it works well for me. i have all the EP except for pets. thanks so much for the effort you put into it monique. keep up the good work.
Test Subject
#19 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 12:18 AM
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

THIS was exactly, what I need for my new medieval neighborhood!! Now I can build on payee in the castle and several peasant who had to pay the rich one's live...

Aaaah, your mods are soooooo awesome!!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 9:32 PM
Thanks, Monique -- I can't wait to try this out!
Instructor
#21 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 5:13 PM
This is fabulous! I'm using it so my serfs can pay their lords and the lords can pay the King. Excellent!
Test Subject
#22 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 2:43 AM Last edited by sannu : 16th Feb 2007 at 2:50 AM.
Monique:

Yes, I know, some people are never satisfied!

I've got a Sim who borrowed rather heavily ($250,000) from Mr. Moneybags to start his own business and it has to be repaid on a daily/weekly basis.

Your Auto Payment Mod would be just the thing to handle this but... (you knew there was going to be a 'but', didn't you?) I need to keep track of the progressive total amount that is repaid.

Possible?

Sannu

Just when I thought 'The Sims' was PC...there they are serving up PORK chops!
Test Subject
#23 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 2:58 PM
Your mods are awesome, very awesome, so much so that I have gotten spoiled and hope that they will work with seasons....has anyone tried it yet? Will you update it for us when you are able? Thanks a million!
Instructor
#24 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 11:57 AM
Please let us know if this works with seasons. Geeez, I hope so!
Test Subject
#25 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 10:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sannu
Monique:

Yes, I know, some people are never satisfied!

I've got a Sim who borrowed rather heavily ($250,000) from Mr. Moneybags to start his own business and it has to be repaid on a daily/weekly basis.

Your Auto Payment Mod would be just the thing to handle this but... (you knew there was going to be a 'but', didn't you?) I need to keep track of the progressive total amount that is repaid.

Possible?

Sannu

That would definitely be a handy feature. I currently keep track of payments in a little notebook of my own, just to make sure the payer doesn't overpay what he borrowed from the payee.

Even without the feature, this is such an incredibly useful mod. Thank you so much, Monique! I love the little touches of realism you add to the game.

"That probably would have sounded more commanding if I wasn't wearing my yummy sushi pajamas."
Page 1 of 2