Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis hidden womrat colors

by ly_drago Posted 16th Nov 2006 at 5:01 AM - Updated 19th Nov 2008 at 10:18 PM by Canoodle

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 5:43 PM
thanks
these look nice
Field Researcher
#3 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 6:29 PM
Awesome thanks so much but why are people calling guinea pigs womrats, lol
speaking of hidden textures, there are two or more of the dog textures that are hidden too, and only come into view when the CAS is in the debugging mode, I've used the one which puts neat streaks through the dogs coats, ya gotta wonder why Maxis does this eh! thanks again for posting these for us drago
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 7:51 PM
These will come in handy, thank you!
Space Pony
#5 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 7:51 PM
Those darn Maxis Devs. They're so sneaky. :P
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 8:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Orionsfire

Because that's what Maxis/EA decided to call them. :P
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 9:15 PM
Maxis can really keep the cat in the water bag. I sure hope we can outwit them before the next EP

*Squeak*
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 9:29 PM
Awesome. Thanks so much.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 11:39 PM
Thanks! I was hoping for more womrat colors!!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 11:57 PM
Thanks for the new colors! I never knew they were called Womrats either Orionsfire...as far as I knew they were Guinea Pigs too. Just like Sims1. Sry everyone I know I am wrong just thought i heard them say Guinea's lol..never heard of a Womrat guess I have now..Thanks so much for the great colors.

Animals are really little People in disguise.
Inventor
#11 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 1:51 AM
Thanks! And might be that the american release called them womrats, but other versions used guinea pig.

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 4:00 AM
Maybe they're generic rodents so people can't yell at them for having the wrong sort of cage etc? We're scary people, small animal owners...

They'd be pretty small for guinea pigs too. Although not small enough to be in those tiny cages. And wheels can seriously injure guinea pigs and... yes, I can see their point now :P

Every time you see this signature it will annoy you just a little bit more.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 7:00 AM Last edited by Kizzmon : 17th Nov 2006 at 7:02 AM. Reason: Adding text.
Well, you found them! lol. Thanks!

EDIT: Oh and in my Finnish translation Pets they're called "mamsters" o_O;

"Practice, practice, practice until you eventually get numb on rejections."
~Brian Klemmer
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 5:04 PM
cha wicked!!

Anything not made by Nintendo is Inferior!
Visit my site , www.-lil-cherri-berri-.piczo.com
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 7:19 PM
Mim is right, a guinea pig would be about twice the size of a womrat... give or take a bit. And they're a lot lazier than womrats, too. A guinea pig baby might be that big.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 10:24 PM
Thank a bunch, this will certainly make things much better for me and my sim kiddies! :D
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 7:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheColdestTouch
Mim is right, a guinea pig would be about twice the size of a womrat... give or take a bit. And they're a lot lazier than womrats, too. A guinea pig baby might be that big.

Lazier? Tell that to the wee bugger who keeps me awake bouncing around his cage all night!

Every time you see this signature it will annoy you just a little bit more.
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 3:29 PM
I know my Guinea pigs were about the size of a small kitten, They're cute little things and thanks for finding these ^.^. You can't interact with them much but I love the Womrat. Mine were very active too actually.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 1:58 AM
Thanks for giving to us!!!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 5:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Orionsfire

I thought they where hamsters not guinea pigs
Test Subject
#21 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 2:45 PM
I've gotta say that in the Pets little booklet thingie,its says -ahem- "cats,dogs,birds and Womrats(an amzing genetically-engineered hybrid of certain rodent-like creatures." But I agree with most people on here,they look like hamsters(or guinea pigs).
I downloaded this and realised that the last hidden colour was fried womrat.Eew.
Test Subject
#22 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 11:19 AM
That third new one looks diseased or something... It has the womrat plague!
Test Subject
#23 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 2:20 AM
alot of womrats died in my game coz i forgot to feed them. this will make more neglected victims. :s
Test Subject
#24 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 4:37 PM
Thanks these are really cool! I like them a lot!

The One, The Only, The Tonnina.
Test Subject
#25 Old 18th Jun 2008 at 1:22 PM
Permission to slightly change the black one to make it look like my dearly beloved Guinea Pig; Kirby?
Page 1 of 2