Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

darth Maul sith robes ~for VOKALIST~

by getagirl4 Posted 16th Nov 2006 at 10:02 PM - Updated 15th Jan 2010 at 8:08 PM by getagirl4

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 5:58 AM
yay, the robes look fantastic, cool details!
thanks for sharing!<3
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 6:29 AM
there is no "rust tweed knickers"
all that's in the catagory you said to go to is "YA/A Tweed Jacket Knickers", "YA/A Green Plaid Knickers", "YA/A Brown Check Knickrs", "Sport Knickers", and "YA/A--Traditional Knickers" Any of those the one you used? Or is the one you used in a different catagory? There is, however, a "Rust Tweed Knickers" in the VICTORIAN/SENIOR/MALE/CASUAL catagory. nifty as it'd be, it would still be odd to see Darth Maul robes on the elderly. ^_^
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 6:39 AM
WOW!!!!

These look so good and realistic!!!
Thanks!!!

Cats Will Be Your Leaders!!!!!!!!!
98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

*OZZEL* For Eva!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 11:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RitoruBushi
there is no "rust tweed knickers"
all that's in the catagory you said to go to is "YA/A Tweed Jacket Knickers", "YA/A Green Plaid Knickers", "YA/A Brown Check Knickrs", "Sport Knickers", and "YA/A--Traditional Knickers" Any of those the one you used? Or is the one you used in a different catagory? There is, however, a "Rust Tweed Knickers" in the VICTORIAN/SENIOR/MALE/CASUAL catagory. nifty as it'd be, it would still be odd to see Darth Maul robes on the elderly. ^_^

oops...sorry for my mistake. thanks, i have fixed my post. i know it wasn'tthe elder one that was the mesh...i must have spaced out when i was uploading the info.

konnichiwa, come on by my堀口まり - DUNE SEA VENDOR.
Also come on & get a 堀口まり - Gotta get a GETAGIRL Sim...for more Sims2 cc by ME.
NOW I am Prisnexus6 resident creator @ LOST UTOPIA.
* Though you better watch it! I have the death sentance on 12 systems*
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 4:13 PM
Oh my god he looks so funny. I like the way you used the maxis lamp to resemble a Light-Saver that's a good idea. I won't be downloading but I am sure plenty of other people will. Vokalist is a very lucky person.

*´")
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Wil-Redfern*¨)¸;*
Field Researcher
#7 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 6:06 PM
This scaried the crap out of me!!!! I've never seen such a scary sim.

I think someone should make a hack to change him in to the grip reaper. He has death written all over him.

Amazing CC and work though. Thanks even though I won't be puttin him in my game anytime soon.
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 12:41 AM
getagirl4, no harm no foul ^_^ I just didn't want to download the wrong mesh and sit here with a look on my face that would shatter my monitor hehe Looks great by the way, sorry for not stating that in my last post. I have to know.... where did you get that great skintone (and is that a facepaint mask or part of the skintone)? I'd love to slap that on a few sim ideas I have been wanting to try out hehehehe
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 7:19 AM
hey great work im a great fan of Star Wars
welll done and thanks for this!!!!

IF YOU CAN READ THIS... THEN YOU ARE A SIM...OR MAYBE NOT...WHO KNOWS???
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 7:07 AM
Wow. Your Star Wars stuff is so cool!

See my art here.
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 12:14 AM
Nice! I'm adding this to my site. Thanks :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 9:34 PM
Default (^o^)
Quote: Originally posted by nacho4u
Nice! I'm adding this to my site. Thanks :D

cool

Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 9:51 PM
where did u get the horns for darth maul?
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 12:45 PM
Great work,Darth Maul is my favourite Sith.Only one thing,I can't see the chest tatoo's,do I need to download something?
Test Subject
#15 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 6:40 AM
Very nice. ^_^ I have a question though, where'd you get his flesh?(his skintone) I'm trying to build him on the Sims 2, but I can't find the skin on this site. Help, please! ^^; *promply begins frantically running in circles*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 2:00 PM
sorry...about the Darth Maul skintone...I have made it though I am not quite completely happy with the final result so far. I may work on it later. I have not been as active as I use to be on this site...cause I have been addicted to Star Wars Galaxies.

Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 2:17 AM Last edited by hipbone : 7th Nov 2007 at 2:21 AM. Reason: un finished
Great mod! Great job! I was wondering if you could use your vistito sith mod to make some wrath of Khan costumes thanks Hipbone.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 1:18 AM
What is Star Wars Galaxies ? Btw great job on the robes, Darth Maul was my favorie villian in Star Wars :D

"Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?"
Test Subject
#19 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 6:36 PM
Starwars Galaxies is like World of Warcraft a bit but Star wars verion. xD
And thank you for the upload, it's great!:D

I'm part of the Save VMK group. ^-^
Test Subject
#20 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 1:47 PM
loooooove all ur uploads Dey RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!