Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval gown (new mesh)

by Kaitshi Posted 17th Nov 2006 at 6:44 PM - Updated 9th Feb 2007 at 1:51 PM by Kaitshi

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 6:46 PM
Very cool! I love the colors too Thanks!!

Can't install .rar files? I recommend: Sim File Maid 2

Imma Scene_Core_Dinosawr_x
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 8:01 PM
Thanks ^^
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 8:21 PM
This is a fantastic mesh/dress, it's the way I always pictured medieval dresses. Great job!
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 8:45 PM
Gorgeous! Can't wait to use it in my game. Thank you

*~* Beans *~*
Please don't annoy the writer. She may put you in a story and kill you off.
Magic Beans Sims
Scholar
#6 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 9:10 PM
Great mesh, I love Medievals
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 10:24 PM
This is a gorgeous mesh, and I can't wait to use it in my game, but please let us know if you made this using Pets Bodyshop or not because people without Pets cannot use clothes made with Pets Bodyshop. I do not have Pets and this has caused me huge problems. Beautiful dress, so thank you either way. I love to see more medieval items.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 11:06 PM
YAY!!!!! FINALLY A NEW MEDIEVAL MESH!!!!!!! Keep up the good work, and thanks!

The ability to believe in ones self, can change, even fate.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 12:07 AM
beautiful!!

love is more thicker than forget/more thinner than recall
more seldom than a wave is wet/more frequent than to fail/it is most mad and moonly/and less it shall unbe
than all the sea which only/is deeper than the sea
*e e cummings*
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 1:18 AM
cute! Must... recolour! *runs off to find inspiration*

OH and thank you for letting ppl distribute the mesh with their recolours. I hate that it is this way, but that is why I don't use peggy meshes, it's such a pain to have to send ppl off on a goose chase to get your content to work.

Runway clothing for your sims Doursim
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 3:47 AM
Thank you....would i sound greed if I asked for more of this type?
Instructor
#12 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 11:33 AM
Thanks so much for this mesh. I’m sure going to use it !
But I second the question: have you used Pets?

By the way…would you be interested in making a Tudor mesh? It would be quite simple…just make the sleeves larger and the skirt too. Kind of like a bell.

Thought of giving the hint lol…

Thanks again !

When all Courage is necessary, all Hope is justified!

To know something about me read: this interview
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 6:37 PM
Angelcookie51, -Ilary- , StaceyV10389, ridge6, squall117,Eowyn1, purplepuggles thanks a lot! I am very glad, that you like my "creations".

Quote:
This is a gorgeous mesh, and I can't wait to use it in my game, but please let us know if you made this using Pets Bodyshop or not because people without Pets cannot use clothes made with Pets Bodyshop. I do not have Pets and this has caused me huge problems. Beautiful dress, so thank you either way. I love to see more medieval items.

I had Pets, but a creation of this mesh I used the Open for Business Bodyshop, instead of Pets.

barbienut75
I am going to make a collection of medieval clothes for sims. Now, for example, I am engaged in creation of a medieval suit for mens. And, certainly, I'll make any recolors for this mesh. ^_^

alexasrosa
By the way, it is good idea! I'll try to make Tudor dress.

"...And I walk the streets of love
and they're drenched with tears
And I walk the streets of love
for a thousand years…"

The Rolling Stones, "Streets of Love"
Test Subject
#14 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 6:07 AM
This dress rocks. Love it.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 8:22 PM
Is the model really medieval? While the colouring is really medieval, the dress model reminds me of 'Regency' -- espcially the puffy sleeves.