Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Mesh Glass cage!

by feeEssen Posted 19th Nov 2006 at 7:11 PM - Updated 20th Nov 2006 at 4:09 AM by tiggerypum

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 7:45 PM
Thank you for the nice Glass bird cage. :D
#3 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 7:50 PM
Wow, yet another amazing object, thanks.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 8:13 PM
Well there is a problem in this one, the bird wouldnt be able to breathe lol

But thanks

You will find my older and newest creations here
Mad Poster
#5 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 8:41 PM
This is excellent for my more modern Sims who want birds. Even though the bird will breathe, the cage won't look like the bird would be able to breathe, lol. Thank you for this!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 9:45 PM
Poor birds...I prefer them free or... playing with my cats...
Thank you fee for this nice cage

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Instructor
#7 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 10:06 PM Last edited by discordkitty : 20th Nov 2006 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Please post thanks posts as thanks
Creative thinking and work as always feeEssen!
Alchemist
#8 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 10:09 PM
Your glass cage looks great.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 10:15 PM
does the bird crash into the glass?just kidding.great job
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 11:36 PM
Awesome! Now you can see the bird better!
Thank you
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 12:17 AM
Oh Fee thank you!!!!! I was thinking I wish someone would create one of these so I can see my bird better and lo and behold, one of my fave meshers did just that. :D
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#12 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 3:46 AM
Fee, I moved this thread for you to PETS - OBJECTS. If you create more pets goodies, please look for the pets category when you upload, thanks!

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Field Researcher
#13 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 2:26 PM Last edited by discordkitty : 20th Nov 2006 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Please post thanks posts as thanks
The cage is wondeful! Nice to be able to see the birds better. Thank You for sharing.

Animals are really little People in disguise.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 3:12 PM
Now I can have rich sims with glass bird cages. ^.^

[QUOTE]Artist Formally Known as Okalani You'll be seeing my posts for suggestions of what may help you improve your posts. I have S2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, and Seasons![QUOTE]
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 5:03 PM
Oh, thank you to you for many dear words. I am glad which it you like.

My websites:
http://www.feeessen-sims-objekte.de
I also create for Sims3.!
My own Point and Click Advenzure Gamehttp://feeessen-sims-objekte.de/
Instructor
#16 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 12:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by evip
Creative thinking and work as always feeEssen!

My English is not very good so I have to explain a bit more about what I wrote since some or someone among you thought that this was a thank post and reported.

So, FeeEssen I like your work and creations very much and you probably have noticed since I always sign at your threads when I download an item of yours.
I found this cage very creative because it is original. Your thinking was creative and for me it is pleasure to have a glass cage where I can see my birds clear. It shows grat in the game and my sims like it.

This is what I call feedback since I have no idea of technical details and my English is no so good to support what I am thinking usually

Anyway, FeeEssen you should know that I love your work
See you around
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 4:15 AM
Oh thank you ..this is so neat....and so modern
Test Subject
#18 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 7:50 PM Last edited by Shadowcat950 : 13th Dec 2006 at 7:47 PM.
Thanks so much for this, I've always needed a clearer way to look into my birds.
Scholar
#19 Old 14th Jun 2008 at 1:23 AM
Very Nice Cage! I Like No Bars! ThankYou!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Test Subject
#20 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 5:31 PM
Great job and thank you I was getting sick of barred cages.