Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

King of Old

by child_of_air Posted 20th Nov 2006 at 2:09 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 6:01 PM
I have a medieval 'hood too, but not a lot of choices for Lords of the home. This is a great addition; thank you!!

Always,
Emma
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 9:23 PM
wow I really needed this! thank you so much!

Sigh.....Sometimes I wish I was a Sim...
Field Researcher
#4 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 1:39 AM
I also agree with babydawl I have a real hard time with the men, I have a few medieval mens clothing but not enough and some aren't too realistic. I really, really like this perfect for my king.

I'm really looking forward to your medieval theme at your site, I really loved the 18th century dresses (and the guys) I'm so glad you put these up here at MTS now I know where your site is.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 2:29 PM
Thank you! I plan to update the site with medieval content sometime by next week.
Instructor
#6 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 6:55 AM
Lovely outfit, and I looked at your site, as well. I would like to mention a few things about your site, though...

I use a browser called Mozilla Firefox instead of the normal Internet Explorer, and the main page is entirely messed up for me. It is rather upsetting.

Also, the 19th century... I don't know a thing about the other centuries and periods in history, but there were many, many other styles than Regency in the 1800s. In fact, fashions changed every five to ten years! It's like having a section for the 20th century... Doesn't make so much sense. Still, I suppose it is sorta a common mistake.. =/ Regency, I believe, was earlier 1800s. The 1860s, for example, had huge, poofy skirts. Then there was, I believe, the 1870s and the Bustle dress... But yeah.

I did find a few of the outfits interesting, though. And this outfit in particular is quite lovely. Thanks for putting it up. ^^;''
And excuse me if I in any way sounded rude or anything... I'm not so good at being polite. xX;''
I simply meant to point out the dilemma with one section for all of the 19th century, though it looks like your site is only just developing, so you don't seem to have so much stuff, and thus not many sections.
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 1:46 PM
Just to let you know- the Regency Era started in the early 19th Century- when the Prince George, took over for his dad in England, (Also Prince George) who was pretty much insane. Technically, it lasted until about 1830.

I will eventually get to the Victorian era, but right now I've been concentrating on the early Medieval era.....and soon after I will do more fashion for the reign of Charles II, using Sussi's meshes. The reason why I only have those up is because.....well- that's all I've done so far in the 19th century. Many people do victorian fashions, so I'd like to concentrate on periods of clothing that are lacking.

I also use Firefox, but apprently alot of people were having a problem with the font I was using. Can you let me know if the site now displays properly? I've since changed it. I would appreciate it very much!

Thanks
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 6:26 PM
the link for the mesh won't work for me
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 9:19 PM
Perfect for my sims' hallowe'en party!

Anyone looking for the mesh, it's here:
http://www.modthesims.info/showpost...365&postcount=4
under DP-Men-WizPrince.rar

If I buy 3 oranges and 2 apples, how far south of Scotland am I?
Scholar
#10 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 4:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims2WeddingsRock
Perfect for my sims' hallowe'en party!

Anyone looking for the mesh, it's here:
http://www.modthesims.info/showpost...365&postcount=4
under DP-Men-WizPrince.rar

Just to add to this comment: the specific mesh is named "MESH_besen_amnachthemd121005.package".

"If it's in you, it's got to come out."
Simblr