Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Stylin' Toddler Outfits (Updated Hats 10/13/08)

by fanseelamb Posted 20th Nov 2006 at 7:11 AM - Updated 14th Oct 2008 at 6:31 PM by fanseelamb : fixed hat + shiny new pics

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 2:58 PM
Wonderful set. Thank you!

Melissa
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#3 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 5:52 PM
how cute! the one dressed in black is your beloved, right?

DDO
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 6:19 PM
Daysies, shhh!

Actually all of them are my models aged down to toddlers. Like little muppet babies.
Instructor
#5 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 6:32 AM
Love 'em all. very cute!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 12:23 PM
These are wearable without the hat, right? I hope so, cuz I'm not a huge fan of hats, but these clothes are adorable! :D

I have gone out to find myself. If you see me before I get back, please let me know where I'll be.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 5:28 PM
Oh absoloutely sirbartonslady - the hats are just an accessory. You don't even have to download them.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 2:20 AM
Oooh! I love them all! The screenshot of all the little ones modeling the outfits would make a great sim-poster *hint hint*. Thanks for all the great outfits!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 4:31 AM
i can't tell who the first one is. is it emmett? and then we've got mulder, justin, brian, mikey and ben. where's gus? he's the only actual toddler!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 4:34 AM
These outfits are so adorable! Thank you!

Silk stockings, What bliss they recall,
When love promised all, Forever more . . .
Cole Porter - 1954
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 5:35 AM Last edited by fanseelamb : 23rd Nov 2006 at 5:41 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by tamalinn
i can't tell who the first one is. is it emmett? and then we've got mulder, justin, brian, mikey and ben. where's gus? he's the only actual toddler!

5 out of 6! The second one is Jake Gyllenhaal (Mulder makes a freaky toddler). Gus is here. He can't be a toddler at the same time as his dad! Now that would be weird.

FreetobeJulie - Ooh. I like that idea. :D

Other kind commenter people - thank you!
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 9:03 AM
the one in full black looks like hes from the mafia its cute ^.^
Field Researcher
#13 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 4:33 PM
You know who my favorite is!
Thank you so much for this wonderful set! *loves*

Once a tightly-furled bud, the house was slowly revealing itself to him, its petals unfolding to expose its secret beauty. ~When Shadows Whisper, P.1|Part 4|MSR Story List & FAQ|MSR Graphics
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 3:00 AM
Oh my gosh!! Toooooo cute! I love em!!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 1st Feb 2008 at 4:30 AM
I want to snuggle them.
Forum Resident
#16 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 3:37 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 1:37 PM
This outfit looks super-great, thank you!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Test Subject
#18 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 6:53 PM
So cute!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 21st May 2010 at 1:48 AM
ooh these are amazing! been looking for some winterish type of clothing for my toddlers. i'm kinda newish on here (strange i know) but your already in my favorite creators! and i'm so glad you made he hats an option because like sirbartonslady said i'm not a big fan of hats except for outerwear. (: