Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval peasant's outfit (new mesh)

by Kaitshi Posted 20th Nov 2006 at 3:33 PM - Updated 9th Feb 2007 at 1:59 PM by Kaitshi

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 9:26 PM
good job!

~kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Field Researcher
#3 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 1:17 AM
I really like the shoes, its hard to find ones to look the part. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 5:04 AM
Great work, can never have enough. I will use these for my new farming peasants.
Instructor
#5 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 3:38 AM
Excellent! I'd really love to see recolors of this mesh.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 5:25 PM
Ooohhh. Very nice mesh! I can't believe I missed this in november. I will love to try out some recolors of this.

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 10:09 PM
I've been looking for more medieval clothes.

"Oh, let me guess. Another box with a crank that I turn and turn and turn until...whoo...a clown pops out. Then you laugh, the kids laugh, the dog laughs, and I die a little more inside."

-Stewie Griffin, Family Guy
Banned
#8 Old 28th Feb 2011 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShinySparkly1
I've been looking for more medieval clothes.
there are loads of medieval clothes on mod the sims 2 and if you type into your search engine sims 2 medieval clothes and go on to images you should see loads of them. want any more medieval stuff like wedsites let me know .