Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Claudia de Muse

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 21st Nov 2006 at 3:25 PM - Updated 21st Nov 2006 at 4:39 PM by HystericalParoxysm

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 4:46 PM
Speechless.....

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Instructor
#3 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 4:50 PM
oh wow HP. she is super! thanks

Visit Sims 2 World sometimes if you like.
#4 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 4:57 PM
OMG HP you are so talented every thing you touch turns into magic whoa amazing :D

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 5:43 PM
she's gorgeous! thanks for sharing.. she looks almost familiar lol. weird. anyways! thanks very much she's fab

xx CoLe xx
xx SiMs FrEaK xx AnD PrOuD xx
Mad Poster
#6 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 6:11 PM
She's pretty! Thank you.
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#7 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 7:10 PM
Claudia is so pretty, is she Sophia's sister? Thank you HP *huggles*

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Instructor
#8 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 7:31 PM
Gorgeous!

Cogito ergo nupta non sum.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 7:50 PM
julie - All my simmies nowadays have the last name of de Muse. Partially because of my websites being Demused and DemusedSims, and partially because it just amuses the hell out of me. She is... related to Sophia, you could say... basically having the same face and different content - she was created first, and I liked her face so much I used the same sculpt for Sophia. Claudia got uploaded cos... well... I needed a unique-looking sim to demonstrate the new sim upload tutorial. Claudia here was sitting in my sim bin with different hair and a different outfit, and got nominated for demonstration. She complained at first but when I told her she could sit in the grass and look pretty, she agreed to it. :D

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 9:31 PM
Wow... she's so cute! I love her lips and nose... thank you so much HP!
Scholar
#11 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 9:47 PM
What a cutie patooty Thank you
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 10:20 PM
Very nice, i always love your sims =)
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 2:27 AM
She's so beautiful! Her eyes are stunning! Thank you !

You will find my older and newest creations here
Field Researcher
#14 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 7:38 AM
Wow this one has real superstar quality. I think I'll start her off as a teen so she can go to college and enter the showbiz career!
Miss Bona Fiscalia
#15 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 12:30 PM
ooh, she's beauuutiful, HP. Thanks

"Morning, Starbuck, what do you hear?"
"Nothin' but the rain."

Forum Resident
#16 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 7:35 PM
Hmmm, she's rather nice, very well done & many thanks for sharing - reminds me of someone at work too...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 1:18 AM
it's telling me this file is currupt. whats wrong?
Field Researcher
#18 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 12:02 AM
She's cute, Thank You
Test Subject
#19 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 6:21 AM
I don't know why people think this is the best thing in the world...I mean it is good...well it is great but not perfect just my opinion.

Muffins,pie,and whip cream.Party dude.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 7:24 AM
She was never intended to be perfect, xtronic02 - and I don't see anyone here posting saying "This is perfect and the best thing in the world."

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#21 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 6:06 AM
Hello, HP! It seems as if the link to XM Sims, for the hair, is no longer the one you originally used. Where can I find this mesh?

Pope of the Church of Krauserism
Test Subject
#22 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 9:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tanaloth
Hello, HP! It seems as if the link to XM Sims, for the hair, is no longer the one you originally used. Where can I find this mesh?

http://xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/hair/hair12.htm Found it! I think. Didn't take me long! (;

Wonderful sim! I think she would go well in my game!

Zexion's other Half, Phazeun
Banned
THANKS POST
#23 Old 23rd Apr 2011 at 1:04 AM
Hey, HP,

Greetings.
Thanks for sharing such beauty; she looks amazingly "human", indeed. Excellent work.

Ed