Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

KSK Real Eyes for downloaders, BASE for Creators :D

by Knightskykyte Posted 22nd Nov 2006 at 1:46 PM - Updated 5th Feb 2007 at 8:07 AM by Knightskykyte

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 8:03 PM
Gorgeous eyes , thank you!I will certainly use in future creations

You will find my older and newest creations here
Instructor
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 8:32 PM
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 8:38 PM
:O, Everyone has their own personal tastes in eyes, and will tend to only use their few favouries, these are mine! :D

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Field Researcher
#5 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 9:24 PM
Beautiful Eyes! Thank You so much for sharing them.

Animals are really little People in disguise.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 11:42 PM
You are the best! thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 8:01 AM
I love good-looking eyes, so naturally I love these =)
And you're right, the sclera *does* look more realistic than the Maxis one! Hopefully creators will put it to good use.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#8 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 12:36 PM
Okay, yeah, these are freaking awesome. I'm gonna have to play with your PSD, as I've made some nice shadowy realistic eye sets before, but the darkness when the sim turns their eye to the side does bug me. I love the eye textures you've made as well - realistic, but not pure photo, with nice blobby eyeshine... I'm so particular about what I'll use in eyes and these look... perfect. I love your work, and I thank you greatly for sharing these with us.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 11:44 PM
Fantastic! I love these. It's wonderful that you're sharing them...I'm going to have to try at making some eyes now!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 2:04 PM
You've done a really good job. Very clever and creative. Thanks for sharing them. It's a really good idea you have come up with for making eyes.
Scholar
#11 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 9:53 AM
I downloaded the eyes and the zip file. The sclera is really awesome. I wish I could use them for my irises but I found that my graphics editor can't handle the file with all the layers. That's okay...eyes aren't my specialty anyway. I can't wait to see other artists put these to good use! Thank you for making these and for putting up the adobe file and having such generous terms of use.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 1:11 AM
It has been difficult finding my eye color, but you created a perfect match. Thanks.
Test Subject
#13 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 1:48 PM
I have no word... I can say only thank you for sharing.
Scholar
#14 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 11:46 PM
Oh, THANKYOU! *shouts with joy*
Sorry for shouting, but I've wanted something like this for ages!
I really want to do some beautiful default replacements or binned eyes that both townies
and cas sims can look beautiful in! Thankyou again.
Love
Digital_Hannah

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Inventor
#15 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 8:45 PM
Ooh, we creators can use these? Wonderful!! ^_^ What a lovely job, too!
You've probably found plenty of nice, new realistic eyes by now, but I'll make some of my own as well. There seems to be a lack of hazel, green-brown, blue-brown, and mixed-colored eyes. Not to mention, a nice dark brown that doesn't look like black. ^_~
PM me if you'd like to know when I've finished them!
Forum Resident
#16 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 8:08 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Field Researcher
#17 Old 6th May 2007 at 6:07 AM
Excelent job!, these eyes looks realistic, but not photo like Hysterical says, they're just perfect!. Thanks for share :D
Field Researcher
#18 Old 17th May 2007 at 3:27 AM
Thank you for this. ^__^ I can't believe I haven't noticed it until this very second. Love 'em!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 3:48 AM
Thank you very much for this~

It looks very lovely~
Inventor
#20 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 8:55 AM
Thanx for this! It's great expeshally the way you left it in photo shop for disection . Awsome for the learning process would be great for tuts. If you feel inspired :P. An anything else you wana make disecatable would be AWSOME! THANK YOU SO MUCH! This will be very helpful
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 5:50 AM
Thank you! So much! These are beautiful and I will use your sclere in future eyes I make. With credit of course. Thank you!!
#22 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 1:14 PM
I used these for my eyes, and while.... they suck, I'm getting better, and its easier to improve on something when you have a template to help you. I phreaking love this psd, and I love you, and now I think I will go make another eyeset. THANKSES!!
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 12:55 AM
Thanks, this was really helpful. I've never made anything for sims2 before though and I have everything how I want it. I just don't know what type of file I should save it as so it works.
Test Subject
#24 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 1:20 PM
Those are really nice eyes. Are they available as Default Replacements?
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 5:29 AM
Ohhh thank you very much~ :D
Page 1 of 2