Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

dh-2shelf-2x2coffeetable

by borsaci06 Posted 24th Nov 2006 at 8:08 AM - Updated 16th Oct 2008 at 4:32 PM by -Maylin-

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 10:30 AM
I love it, guna use it right away.
Thanks
Scholar
#3 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 12:08 PM
Thank you so much,Dincer,for posting one of your jewels here.I'll try it today.Love it.Perfectly matching your retro set.Have to confess something:When I launch my computer,on each saturday,first thing I do is connecting to your site because I noticed that you update very regularly each saturday.Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us and a very special Thank for posting on MTS2.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 1:28 PM
Your work has been a long time favorite of mine and I cannot wait to get this in the game. I really enjoy tables that you can put more than one thing on.
Thank you for sharing your talent.
Karr
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 1:30 PM
Let me join your fan club! Your work is great! Thanks for posting at MTS2.
Alchemist
#6 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 1:47 PM
Hi Dincer, it's nice to find you and your creations here on MTS2, I often (very often) spend time on you site and always find something gorgeous that I like to have.
This coffee table is a great idea, thank you for sharing. Kiss and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 3:42 PM
Yaay you're here Dincer! I already have these in my downloads folder for a long time and they look just perfect, very well-created, thanks a bunch!

.................................................................................
Sim2 Avatars - Still need some?
http://photobucket.com/albums/c89/gill_granier/
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 7:05 PM
not exactly the best place to put your candles!
lol
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 1:34 PM
This table is excellent! Any chance you could make a 1-tile table that will allow multiple items on it the way this one does? I would love to have a bedside table for my sims where they can have a clock, a lamp, and other decorative items all on the same table.

"We don't quit playing because we grow old; we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Feel free to PM me with any lot requests. I've mostly done house trailers in the past.
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 11:28 PM
I would like to second dadditude's request. The coffee table is a great idea, btw. I'll be sure to report any problems. Thanks!