Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims 4 Rent Project: Anthony Rapp (Mark)

by shadylady482 Posted 24th Nov 2006 at 4:17 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 1:47 PM
How much do I love this? So much.

Lol. Will download asap. Love Anthony, Mark & you!

Gandalf: [reading] They have taken the bridge and the second hall. We have barred the gates but cannot hold them for long. The ground shakes, drums... drums in the deep. We cannot get out. A shadow lurks in the dark. We can not get out... they are coming.
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 5:10 PM
Thank You!!!!! I just saw Rent, so now im going Rent crazy in my game!! Thxs!! 8D

"Jack and Jill went up the hill, but what you dont know is that the FBI got jack and jill hooked on crack and pill! Fight the power! Little Bo Peep was her slave name her real name should have been Little Bo Shabazz X Jackson! Fight the power!"
-Rufus Truthfist from "Wonder Showzen"
Instructor
#4 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 5:20 PM
YES

its sooo good

i can't wait for the rest of the cast.
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 5:25 PM
Yet another amazing creation from you!!! It is so great! It looks exactly like Anthony Rapp! I can't wait for the rest of the RENT Cast!!!

~ No Day But Today ~ RENT
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 6:36 PM
Anthony Rapp is a GOD! Thank you so much for making this, it's amazing, as are all of your other RENT downloads!
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 7:03 PM
This is amazing. I have all the other Rent characters you have created and I'm so excited to have all of them. Thank you so very much, you're amazing.

All my creations can now be found HERE.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 8:44 PM
Huzzah, it's Mark!!! Thanks yet again shady, you're still kickin' royal butt in the RENT dept.!
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#9 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 9:05 PM
How do you document real life when real life's getting more like fiction each day?

RENT! Very well done, thank you!

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 10:20 PM
Oh great job on the face structure , i like the hair mesh too! Thanks

You will find my older and newest creations here
Instructor
#11 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 10:47 PM
He looks great, and I love the new custom meshes, the glasses are just awesome!

"Deep down I'm pretty superficial"

Lab Assistant
#12 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 12:28 AM
Um...FLIPPIN AWSOME!!!! How we gonna pay? How we gnna pay?!? Last years rent!?! This years rent?! Next years rent!?!?
Oh yeah rent baby! Thanks soo much!!!
Emilie

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.

Click here if you love me ;) or if u just wanna click here :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 5:18 AM
Thanks to all of you, I'm glad you like him! The comments and Rent quotes always make me smile.

Sims 4 Rent - Sims 2 custom content inspired by the musical RENT!
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 4:59 PM
*hugs* OMG I love him he's so great! I have the rest of the cast, I was waiting for Mark!! !! Thank you so much for making him, he looks great!!

"Mark has got his work, they say Mark lives for his work. And Mark's in love with his work. Mark HIDES in his work!"
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 4:18 PM
Great job! he looks exactly like him.
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 4:04 AM
Holy crap, I love Anthony Rapp! The sim has an incredible likeness (infact it looks exactly like him), great job!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 9:41 AM
aaaah! i just squealed for about three minutes! love it! he's so cute! EEE! i was hoping you would make a Mark/Anthony! can you maybe make a Joanne soon?

Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.