Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 Viennoiseries - News Foods - Fully Animated

by bibidoublezero Posted 25th Nov 2006 at 12:41 AM - Updated 3rd Dec 2006 at 12:21 PM by bibidoublezero

291 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 269 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 12
Scholar
#151 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 10:06 PM
Beautiful and delightful,especially the "croissants au beurre" (LOVE croissants!)
You did a wonderful job with your HUGE talent.Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#152 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 11:47 PM
Simply wonderful, I LOVE it! Great job!
Lab Assistant
#153 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 4:21 AM
Marvelous! I was so upset they wouldn't work without an EP, I went out & bought Nightlife (well, I'd been wanting to for awhile & happened to have enough money, but your creations helped push me in that direction). Thanks!

"My license to make fun of everyone comes from knowing I'm the biggest joke of all"
If you know who I'm quoting, have a (virtual) cookie. ;)
Test Subject
#154 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 7:27 AM
c'est vraiment super bien fait mes sims les ont essayés on dirait des vrais merci merci merci !!!! et pourquoi pas maintenant des petits pains au lait , des brioches ,des éclairs ou des religieuses ou des tartelettes pour parfaire notre patisserie française ça serai super et merci encore . it is really super good made my sims tested them one would say truths thank you thank you thank you!!!! and why not maintaining rolls with milk, brioches, flashes or chocolate éclairs or pies to perfect our French pastry making that would be super and thank you still.
Test Subject
#155 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 10:07 AM
Great job! Thank you for sharing..
Lab Assistant
#156 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 7:17 PM
merci beaucoup! ever since I have returned from studying in France last year, I have missed all of the beautiful fresh viennoiseries that I used to smell everyone morning on my way to school. Thank you for bringing back such lovely memories for me! Beautiful work!
Instructor
#157 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 9:20 PM
hi honey again a great job!I'm very glad of you!just a question: I installed your meals but it doesn t appear in the fridge or elsewhere...what's wrong?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#158 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 4:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by soulvoice
hi honey again a great job!I'm very glad of you!just a question: I installed your meals but it doesn t appear in the fridge or elsewhere...what's wrong?
It is a clone of the original "Toaster Pastry". But, if you have just the basic TS2 without any Ep, apparently it doesn't work. If it is not the case, your sims can prepare it only for their breakfast, then only in the morning. It appears in the menu of the fridge in the hours of the sim's morning ... I hope I answer your question

If grey matter were more pink, the world would have less dark ideas...
Si la matière grise était plus rose, le monde aurait moins les idées noires ...
Test Subject
#159 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 4:31 AM
Truely amazing... thank you so much! Hope your health is better as well.
Lab Assistant
#160 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 1:53 PM
Does anyone know y these wont work in my game? The sim will take them out, prepare them and cook them, but then cant take them out of the oven Does anyone know why this happens?

PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE AFRAID OF THEIR GOVERNMENTS. GOVERNMENTS SHOULD BE AFRAID OF THEIR PEOPLE

Jonsey666
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#161 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 7:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jonsey_666
Does anyone know y these wont work in my game? The sim will take them out, prepare them and cook them, but then cant take them out of the oven Does anyone know why this happens?

You are the first to indicate this problem. For my part I have not this problem. Maybe, you have a file in your download folder which make conflict.

Test Subject
#162 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 7:33 PM
Lab Assistant
#163 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 9:45 PM
I dont get how you people can make these sort of things. I can't even make a nice dress in bodyshop. This is so real looking it's just a shame my computer won't download it:'(
Test Subject
#164 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 1:34 PM
Thank u so much for ur great food!! Watching my sims eat them makes me hungry!! :D

Delicious!!
Test Subject
#165 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 5:27 PM
Fantastic job! It looks so real that now I'm hungry! Thank you very much for create this great foods and for sharing with all us!!!!
Lab Assistant
#166 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 10:42 AM
I'm very hungry after looking at these new foods! Great job!
Test Subject
#167 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 10:46 AM
great food!!!! make more please! (i also like your other creations!)
oh you made one mistake "You don't have to download several time the plate file." should probably be changed to "You don't have to download the plate file several times." or something like that. the way it is does not make that much sense in English... ah well! good luck with your sims stuff!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#168 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 12:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by echo_alchemist
great food!!!! make more please! (i also like your other creations!)
oh you made one mistake "You don't have to download several time the plate file." should probably be changed to "You don't have to download the plate file several times." or something like that. the way it is does not make that much sense in English... ah well! good luck with your sims stuff!

Thank you to correct my bad english. I am not really endowed in foreign language ! To correct my errors in spelling and grammar helps me to get better in this domain.

Test Subject
#169 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 6:54 PM
Watch those simmies get fat! Beutiful work!
Test Subject
#170 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 9:49 PM
I'm almost jealous of my sims. Now they have more culture then me and eat better then I do. Good work, your treats look delicious.
Test Subject
#171 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 3:44 PM
Love to see some food from my home country!!

Thank you
Field Researcher
#172 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 6:45 AM
This looks absolutely amazing!!
Test Subject
#173 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 5:55 PM
Je t'aime; merci beaucoup! Ce sont beaux.

Actually, I cheated on that last sentence (BabelFish for the win). But anyway--oui, merci merci beaucoup beaucoup!
Lab Assistant
#174 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 8:29 AM
I like to eat and so do my Sims, thanks!
Test Subject
#175 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 3:59 PM
how come i cant use them in my game ?
Page 7 of 12