Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sandman: Lucien, the librarian/butler

by ianawi Posted 25th Nov 2006 at 10:52 AM - Updated 27th Nov 2006 at 12:33 PM by ianawi

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 4:10 PM
I've been wanting a Lucien! *hugs you* thanks! Pity there's no mesh for more accurate hair.

I have a sunny disposition and I'm always kind to animals.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 4:53 PM
wow! it will be lovely to play sandman characters in sims! thanks a lot,been waiting for this for so long..

To thine own self be true... W. Shakespeare
Instructor
#4 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 6:09 PM
One of my favorite graphic novels and one of my favorite characters (I actually love all of them except for John Dee =P ). Thanks!

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 4:33 AM
I'm not familiar with this character but I really like this sim, he is very unique looking.

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 7:46 PM
When I tried to install him, it said that it "requires expansion pack data that is not installed"... I have Uni, Nightlife, and OFB, and I have all the necessary meshes unzipped into their proper folders, so I don't know why it's telling me this. :/