Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Mesh-Loo for cat's babies!

by feeEssen Posted 25th Nov 2006 at 3:21 PM - Updated 19th Nov 2008 at 9:53 PM by Canoodle

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 4:47 PM
This is so cute! You come up with some of the neatest things. Can only kittens use this?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 4:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShuuNeko
This is so cute! You come up with some of the neatest things. Can only kittens use this?

Also big cats can use it,but they will go by the lid.

My websites:
http://www.feeessen-sims-objekte.de
I also create for Sims3.!
My own Point and Click Advenzure Gamehttp://feeessen-sims-objekte.de/
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 5:07 PM
Ah. Well, it's cute anyway. ^_^ *gets it*
Scholar
#5 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 6:36 PM
I like this already - can't wait to use it in the game! Are you going to do any recolours of it by the way?
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 6:57 PM
This is a very cute and fancy new idea you've come up with (as always, I love yours site )
We definitely need more pet's objects!!
(Noch eine klitzekleine Anmerkung, ohne böse wirken zu wollen "Many fun" heißt auf Englisch eher "have fun". Ist mir in den vorigen Threads aufgefallen, obwohls ich selbst ja auch keine Englischleuchte bin ^^)
Alchemist
#7 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 10:50 AM
That is so cute.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 10:51 PM
so cute, where did you get the cute dish that is in the picture? that is cute too

Please have your pet spayed or neutered, there's not enough homes for them all. Animals give love regardless of who you are, please dont abuse them!!
Scholar
#9 Old 14th Jun 2008 at 1:27 AM
Adorable Kitten Bed! Thanks Fee!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 4:24 PM
Not bed hon, Loo means the potty. It is a mini kitty litterbox. Cute!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 9:13 AM
Aww cute! Its so tiny!! <3
Thank you so much!