Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Silver Screen Siren: Greta Garbo

by ~Jessica~ Posted 26th Nov 2006 at 5:18 PM - Updated 3rd Oct 2017 at 6:08 AM by ~Jessica~ : updated links

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 1:27 PM
I love the "glance" your version of Greta has. I'll download her!!

Im worth your attention
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 2:49 PM
I ove Greta Lovisa!! she is one of my fovourite actresses of all times, a real "Star", downloading and beguining my search for clothes to make Queen Christina of Sweden!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 9:35 PM
wow this is amazing great job :]

GO SEE MY PHOTOGRAPHY --> www.photography-queen.deviantart.com
GO SEE MY POETRY --> www.poetry-queen.deviantart.com
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 11:17 PM
thanks for doing this, i hope you make more silent screeners, too!
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 12:15 AM
i'm glad you guys like her...ianawi there are many more silent screen sirens on my website and I have a few more planned

WickedNoukFamily -- free sims2 sites with hundreds of creations for you to fill your downloads folder with! Some sites offer sims3 content too! :D

Pay Stuff for Free -- Visit Me at My Website: Wicked Sims (sims2 & sims3)
Forum Resident
#7 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 9:26 PM
She's so gorgeous!! Lovely work! I can't believe how lovely she is in game. I used a different skin tone and still her Garbo-ness comes thru!! Thank you very much!

I...will never be a memory.
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th May 2007 at 12:56 AM
Thank you so much! Its so nice to see classic movie stars reincarnated as sims! Keep up the good work! If you do a James Cagney, let me know! ;o)

"The love you take is equal to the love you make" ~ The Beatles
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Jun 2013 at 2:09 PM
the hair and dress are no longer available.
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 30th Jan 2014 at 12:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Uranea
the hair and dress are no longer available.

The mesh for the dress is available at the Graveyard , it's the MESH_biene_ballgown_tranz310705 file.
The mesh for the Dickens hair is also at the Graveyard, navigate to sussissogoodsims/themes/dickens.
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 6:07 AM
Thank you for posting that Lili975, as I don't check MTS that often anymore and missed helping Uranea.
I have updated the links in the description

WickedNoukFamily -- free sims2 sites with hundreds of creations for you to fill your downloads folder with! Some sites offer sims3 content too! :D

Pay Stuff for Free -- Visit Me at My Website: Wicked Sims (sims2 & sims3)