Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Stan Lee

by Silus Posted 26th Nov 2006 at 11:54 PM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 4:40 PM
LOL! This is great! Obviously I'm a HUGE fan of Marvel, and let's face it, I wouldn't even be here if Stan Lee hadn't come up with the X-Men. Stan is definitely the Man!

Thanx so much!

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 5:19 PM
Great work. Very Well done. Great to have me very own Mighty man of Marvel Stan Lee.

More Power !!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 8:21 PM
Stan! He will be the first celebrity that I download without intending to ceaselessly torture! Hehe..hehe...hehe....HA!...hehe.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 8:27 PM
I <3 him and his Marvel-ous powers of comic book story writing

*waves hi*
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 8:42 PM
DA MAN, the One and Only One, the real & authentic Hero! Thanks for creating the Father of all my Paper Gods!

Dr. Cameron: Men should grow up.
Dr. Gregory House: Yeah. And dogs should stop licking themselves. It's not gonna happen.
Alchemist
#7 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 4:44 AM
Finally to see Stan Lee in a sim.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 10:33 AM
nice to have Stan Lee in Sims 2. but where can i get the spidey costume ?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 11:31 AM Last edited by Silus : 28th Nov 2006 at 11:40 AM.
Thank you all. I couldn't have done it without the Simmers mentioned.

Quote: Originally posted by L0vE_C4nDy
nice to have Stan Lee in Sims 2. but where can i get the spidey costume ?

Sorry, Peter Parker wont let you steal it...Oops shouldn't have revealed Spidey's true identity Seriously though, the costume itself isn't available. If you want the costume, you must download the Spider-man to go with it. And no, I will not do the costume for your average, everyday Sim. I have too much respect for Stan and Spidey to do that. On the other hand, if you want to do it yourself, then by all means, do so. BUT ONLY ON YOUR COMPUTER. Please do not redestribute in any shape or form--thanks.
By the way, the Spider-man who carries the costume is here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=205241
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 3:12 AM
"Oops shouldn't have revealed Spidey's true identity "
No harm done. He unmasked himself on telivision in Civil War anyway.

Too bad you can't add personalized voices to the Sims in game... maby in S3?

Anyway, thanks for the Sim. Always good to see a "True Believer!"
Well, time to get off the Soap Box.
Excelsior!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 10:04 PM
Wow!, "Stan the Man" brilliant work Silus and many thanks - althou' strangely enough I never really imagined him that old before!, much like his creations - he has a timeless quality about him - bring on the 'Elixir of Life'...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Field Researcher
#12 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 2:02 AM
Oh wow!

He filled my childhood with many heroes,n I loved the Stripperella cartoon,parody-ish n lightly funny

Problems installing stuffs?Use Sims2Pack Clean Installer

Problems extracting stuffs?Use ALZip
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 7:04 PM
wow is fantastic!!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 8:52 PM
lol, i use him as hugh hefner
Forum Resident
#15 Old 22nd Sep 2008 at 9:42 PM
Well, I did a story, not exactly about Stan Lee, but about what happened to this sim on my game, check it here or here

There is also a version in Portuguese here

Screenshots

"If you suspect you won't like the answer, then don't make the question"